Jason Kidd Named Head Coach of Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    It just sounds so weird... what stops people trading players for coaches then?

"Ill give you Derozan for the rights of Gregg Popovich!"
    Salary cap, a pick doesn't really take up money...

Comment

I feel so bad for Larry Drew.. this is bullshit. J Kidd is a shameless punk.

Comment

I don't understand how and why he thinks that he is entitled to a president of basketball operations title. He has proven absolutely nothing. Sure they made the playoffs, but they nearly lost to us (an inexperienced playoff team) and got absolutely wrecked by the Miami Heat. Kidd has had NUMEROUS incidences with the Nets (i.e. spill incident, DUI, and complaining about the refs). Only a handful of head coaches deserve that kind of authority like Pop, Jackson (back then), Spoelstra, and Vogel. Fuck Kidd. I hope the people of Brooklyn boo him hard when he goes back to the Barkley Center!

Comment

Agreed. Kidd is a smart dude though. The Nets are not going anywhere and he knows that. Their window to compete for a championship closed last year. They'd be fighting for their lives to compete for a playoff spot next season. The Bucks on the other hand have a good young team with great young prospects in Parker and GA. They're a team on the rise.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kidd is unbelievable...smh. Can't stand him. Solid choice though I agree, Brooklyn is going nowhere.

Comment

Mikhail Prokhorov on Kidd: Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Comment

Working...
              X