Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Johnson

So he just did this.

I always loved James' hustle and athleticism. It's a shame we got rid of him because I think he would thrive in our new defense oriented system. Plus, we could use a backup wing. Thoughts?

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
    So he just did this.

I always loved James' hustle and athleticism. It's a shame we got rid of him because I think he would thrive in our new defense oriented system. Plus, we could use a backup wing. Thoughts?
    He thrived in our system before defensively. But he clashed with the coach about his offensive role. Dude just has to know his place...and really really work on his jumper.

I'm not particularly interested in him, but wouldn't be opposed to giving him a shot.

Comment

I fail to see whats so impressive with this
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        I fail to see whats so impressive with this
        Nothing super impressive, you just don't see James Johnson highlights all that often haha. I was always under the impression that he's an underrated player. The guy plays balls to the wall defense, and brings a bit of swagger to the second unit. I duno, just thought I would share..

Comment

Hes been pretty good with Memphis. Not consistent and doesn't have that jump-shot the team desperately needs, but he can go off every few games (like against the Clippers tonight, with 15 points in 18 minutes) and make some really exciting plays.

I always liked him in Toronto but offensively he didn't really fit, and he didn't like his role.

Comment

Nice play! One of out Kobe's playbook.
            Always been a big fan of JJ. Loved his heart. Picked him up on my fantasy team as soon as he started getting regular PT with the Grizz.. has been a great acquisition. Fills the sheets. Not always big numbers, but he does a little bit of everything for you.

Comment

This is what i think of everytime i hear the name James Johnson

Comment

Got my boy back!

Comment

I wanna see him go coast to coast like Magic again LOL

Comment

OP got his wish!

Comment

Working...
                    X