No announcement yet.

Everything Greivis Vasquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for Casey's limited "role cards"....

“Last year I had one particular role and this year I’ve had like one, two, three, four different roles. It really put me in a situation where I haven’t been able to be as efficient as I was last year,” said Vasquez.
    http://www.tsn.ca/vasquez-i-m-not-a-loser-1.241017

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      So much for Casey's limited "role cards"....

Giving a player like Vasquez more leeway is possible the worst thing for him.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        So much for Casey's limited "role cards"....

I feel for vasquez. He probably has no idea what to do in most games.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          I feel for vasquez. He probably has no idea what to do in most games.
          Fuck, I hate Casey too, but the amount of shit we're laying on his plate is getting overboard. Vasquez is an veteran NBA point guard. I've watched every game or close to it. When the ball leaves his hands, it's expected to go through the rim into the basket. He's expected to make the smart play. He's played nearly 400 career games, enough with blaming these roles, just play basketball. Blaming the coach is chump shit, Lowry has been having career years under this idiot.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Fuck, I hate Casey too, but the amount of shit we're laying on his plate is getting overboard. Vasquez is an veteran NBA point guard. I've watched every game or close to it. When the ball leaves his hands, it's expected to go through the rim into the basket. He's expected to make the smart play. He's played nearly 400 career games, enough with blaming these roles, just play basketball. Blaming the coach is chump shit, Lowry has been having career years under this idiot.
            This is Casey's fault. Raptors have finished the season and GV + Lou hasn't been figured out in fact adding Lowry to the pair makes things worse. GV can't defend and is covering guys a lot. Again, Casey makes players look bad. GV is this years Salmon's and Lou is Gay+Anderson. JJ just can't get a role on a terrible defense.

Comment

• Can we draft a backup PG and just get shot of GV?

I like the guy as a person but he's not good enough.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Giving a player like Vasquez more leeway is possible the worst thing for him.
                Thank you ... G.V. is MU's pet and they have a long relationship. G.V. was not able to get minute on other teams before Raptors and now he thinks he is such a star that complains about the system and ... Get your defence right G.V. and play hard on defensive end and maybe someone will listen to you.

GV, makes Jose Calderon look like defensive stopper.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                  Thank you ... G.V. is MU's pet and they have a long relationship. G.V. was not able to get minute on other teams before Raptors and now he thinks he is such a star that complains about the system and ... Get your defence right G.V. and play hard on defensive end and maybe someone will listen to you.

GV, makes Jose Calderon look like defensive stopper.

WTF?? was not able to get minutes on other teams?
                  NEW ORLEANS 2012-2013
                  MIN FG% 3PT% ASIST PTS REB
                  34.4 .433. 342 4.3 9.0 14

Total assists all season: 704

JUST 5 PG ASSETS THAT HAVE MADE MORE THAN 700 ASSISTANCE S IN A SEASON (Paul, Curry, Wall, rondo AND VASQUEZ.

After that season had a strong ankle injury last year, and then step sacrament toronto where a season and playoff was one of the best players on the team.

CRITICAL DEFENSE VASQUEZ.

BUT NO CRITIQUES OFFENSIVE OR YOUR SAY IT IS A BAD PG, for GOD.

Casey has not taken advantage of the virtues of Vasquez.

Vasquez has had to adapt to more than 4 roles in the team. When team strategies arising under the assists of Vasquez's team will fare better.

Comment

• This may not be a "bad player" .. as you qualify.

Comment

• And how many wins did he lead New Orleans to?

Playing Vasquez is asking to lose
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• In that team was just him and rookie Anthony Davis.

Comment

• Mauro150611 wrote: View Post

This may not be a "bad player" .. as you qualify.
                          Sigh. Watching this video is liking watching a different player. I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM MAKE PASSES LIKE THIS ON TORONTO.

Fucking Casey.

What was that he said? "We don't have the personel to make passes"?
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Sigh. Watching this video is liking watching a different player. I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM MAKE PASSES LIKE THIS ON TORONTO.

Fucking Casey.

What was that he said? "We don't have the personel to make passes"?
                            He never said "player" just personnel. I think he meant coaching

Comment

• Casey is crap, has failed to make the 100% advantage of the players he has.

Comment

• I want this guy gone next season.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X