Everything Greivis Vasquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    2 picks a #48 which probably never play in NBA and 2017 1st round from Clippers , protected till #17 which will probably be a very late first round. It is not much but still for GV is quite good.

Those picks are amazing return for a 3rd string PG But it does not change the fact that same people who were jumping up and down now that GV is traded, were so happy that he was signed for $6.5 million just a year ago and thought he is really a back up PG caliber player.

I am glad that MU fixed his mistake. Kudos to him. I criticize the guy when he makes a mistake and give him credit when he does good.

He made a mistake last summer, thought too much of GV, over paid him, but fixed his mistake this summer.

Unfortunately, some fans here are blind to MU and his mistakes and are like a mouth piece for the guy. Never think and always cheer for what ever MU does. On the other hand, maybe they do think, but are not that bright after all. They did the same with BC and cheered for him till last days ...

What matter at the end is Raptor and the team. MU made a mistake by keeping this core together last summer. Over paid GV and made a mistake by keeping Casey now.

He made a mistake with his first round pick this year but did well with GV. Lets see how he will do the rest of the summer and if he is able to get good FAs into town.
    The second was #46.

The first is lottery protected, that means 1-14.

But details don't seem to matter.

Fixed his mistake? LOL

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      The second was #46.

The first is lottery protected, that means 1-14.

But details don't seem to matter.

Fixed his mistake? LOL
      You are right : 46 and 48, huge difference since there are so many #46 who have become great players in the NBA and so many #48 who have failed.

1st is protected 1-14 but belong to Clippers. Given where clippers are going, then you should expect it to be late 1st round.

Yah, details matter

Comment

• I continue to be annoyed with how this effects Tyler Ennis...

Can that guy not just land with a team that needs a solid backup and get some PT?
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          I continue to be annoyed with how this effects Tyler Ennis...

Can that guy not just land with a team that needs a solid backup and get some PT?
          I was never on board the Ennis bandwagon as a pro, but even I feel bad for the kid.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            I was really starting to enjoy his new name, Trashquez, too...
            Well we've still got Terrence Rash, aka. T.Rash ... lol.

Comment

• With Vasquez gone, the Durant dream has been shattered....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                With Vasquez gone, the Durant dream has been shattered....

Post of the Month ..

Comment

2 picks a #48 which probably never play in NBA and 2017 1st round from Clippers , protected till #17 which will probably be a very late first round. It is not much but still for GV is quite good.

Those picks are amazing return for a 3rd string PG But it does not change the fact that same people who were jumping up and down now that GV is traded, were so happy that he was signed for $6.5 million just a year ago and thought he is really a back up PG caliber player.

I am glad that MU fixed his mistake. Kudos to him. I criticize the guy when he makes a mistake and give him credit when he does good.

He made a mistake last summer, thought too much of GV, over paid him, but fixed his mistake this summer.

Unfortunately, some fans here are blind to MU and his mistakes and are like a mouth piece for the guy. Never think and always cheer for what ever MU does. On the other hand, maybe they do think, but are not that bright after all. They did the same with BC and cheered for him till last days ...

What matter at the end is Raptor and the team. MU made a mistake by keeping this core together last summer. Over paid GV and made a mistake by keeping Casey now.

He made a mistake with his first round pick this year but did well with GV. Lets see how he will do the rest of the summer and if he is able to get good FAs into town.
                  GV is a third string PG? Come on. That's ridiculous.

How was re-signing GV last year a mistake? He's a solid backup PG who was a key contributor for the team. Was he overpaid? That's the deal with UFAs, they are always overpaid cause they get a premium. If you aren't paying it to him you are paying it to someone else. Plus, it wasn't as if they could have deployed those resources elsewhere and it's not your money, so what do you care? It was a good move.

Trading him was also a good move cause it added young assets for the future and cleared cap room for the here and now. It had nothing to do with "fixing a mistake" but was simply a good use of resources. Plus, based on recent precedent, MU got more for GV than he should have.

Comment

• I loved gv. He had huge balls, top 5 clutchest raptors of all time, had great vision (but Casey made him shoot first), and actually loved the city.

Masai said when he called him to let him know he'd been traded, it was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do as a gm. All the best for him in milluake, hopefully he grabs the starting role from mcw
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Well we've still got Terrence Rash, aka. T.Rash ... lol.
                      lol I didn't get it at first. Hilarious

Comment

You are right : 46 and 48, huge difference since there are so many #46 who have become great players in the NBA and so many #48 who have failed.

1st is protected 1-14 but belong to Clippers. Given where clippers are going, then you should expect it to be late 1st round.

Yah, details matter
                        There is the possibility that D Jordan may sign elsewhere as a ufa (Lakers, Mavs are in the mix) and rumbles about CP & him not getting along. If that happens the Clippers would be diminished.

Comment

• The ultimate Love him Hate Him player
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lol… Some of you raptor fans are brutal on our guys, Vasquez played hard and was a decent playmaker but was flawed like everyone else.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• odd thing is with the 2017 Protected pick, Toronto still havent completed the Rudy Gay trade fully. it never ends just gets smaller, its asymptotic

Comment

• Am I missing something here? Is Vasquez married to Durant or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X