• Show
Clear All

• Oh how I wish the heat got #1 seed

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...ips-george.nba

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Comment

• K, I get that Hibbert had bagels, but why only play your best defensive centre for 12 minutes? Ive seen Demar go through 12 minute droughts before, you don't bench him for the rest of the game!

Did hibbert even start? A team needs consistency to figure it out on the court.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            K, I get that Hibbert had bagels, but why only play your best defensive centre for 12 minutes? Ive seen Demar go through 12 minute droughts before, you don't bench him for the rest of the game!

Did hibbert even start? A team needs consistency to figure it out on the court.
            Because his D is a bit overrated too. He needs to be able to camp out near the lane, ideally guarding a weak offensive C he can leave to protect the rim.

Atlanta's bigs can shoot and pull him away from the bucket. He can't guard the high screen and roll. He becomes a non-factor. He's too slow to get into any kind of help position basically from out there and can't guard his man.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Because his D is a bit overrated too. He needs to be able to camp out near the lane, ideally guarding a weak offensive C he can leave to protect the rim.

Atlanta's bigs can shoot and pull him away from the bucket. He can't guard the high screen and roll. He becomes a non-factor. He's too slow to get into any kind of help position basically from out there and can't guard his man.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
              I see. You put a stretch big at C, and Roy Hibbert becomes worse than useless... he becomes a liability

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                I see. You put a stretch big at C, and Roy Hibbert becomes worse than useless... he becomes a liability
                Even just a good offensive C in general seriously limits him. He's not a particularly strong low-post defender. And you can tell watching him in such matchups he's scared to leave his man and help. Stretch big is ideal, but yeah, anyone who's a scoring threat and he suddenly struggles to manage both his man and help D.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Even just a good offensive C in general seriously limits him. He's not a particularly strong low-post defender. And you can tell watching him in such matchups he's scared to leave his man and help. Stretch big is ideal, but yeah, anyone who's a scoring threat and he suddenly struggles to manage both his man and help D.
                  And THIS guy became an Allstar?

JV will be Allstar for sure then..

Comment

• Has he even averaged double digit rbs in a season?
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Has he even averaged double digit rbs in a season?
                      No. Best season in rebounds he had back in 2011. 8.8 boards per game

Comment

• ^ I guess the warning signs were always there. I guess that one series against Heat really made him overrated.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Wow, he blows the competition out of the water there with his ineptitude

Comment

• Like I said, Wizard in the Eastern Conference Finals is actually very likely. I definitely expect Atlanta to close out the Pacers on Thursday, so it will be a Hawks-Wizards Easter Conference Semi-Finals. Wizards are 3-1 in the regular season against the Hawks, so I actually expect them to make the Eastern Finals.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                i think they're done. wall and beal are the best backcourt in the east. bulls have dj augustin as their offensive threat and thats pretty much it.
                                Called it! But wow the bulls closed out that final quarter horribly, despite Andre miller completely choking at the foul line.

Comment

Working...
                                X