No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul George is full of lame excuses. Can't stand the guy. Saying they outplayed the Heat in this game, and the only reason the Heat won is because the Heat shot more FT's is just ridiculous. Now he's pointing at Stephenson for Stephenson's comment about LeBron. Last i checked, PAUL GEORGE was the one guarding LeBron James last night. George was supposed to be a great defender right? LeBron TORCHED him last night. Don't point fingers at Lance man, point fingers at YOU.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      I think Vogel is out after the series. I read today where half the team starting with George are blaming the refs for the loss. That Vogel cannot control his team leadership from making such statements is a big problem. Every team has a ref problem especially when playing the Heat, in Miami, in the playoffs. Let your management take care of that stuff. The Pacers havent been ready for prime time since the playoffs began so all this teeth gnashing is a bit rich. I think the Raps could have matched up well with them this year. A Spurs - Heat series would be great and better with the Spurs taking it.
      I honestly think the Raps can take over as the number 2 team in the east. We'll have to duke it out with the Bulls next season but i'm pretty sure we'll end up at 2 or 3. Unless Indiana makes some big changes

Comment

• Toronto Raptors 2 seed next year! Book it!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          I dont pretend to know the details regarding that move...but shouldn't Stern have been more forceful/hands on regarding what went down in Seattle. By all accounts they had a terrific fan base there. The NBA seemed to be so much more involved in the Kings arena issues somuchso that Seattle got "screwed" again re getting a team. I do sympathize however with the rank & file tax payer in the community though who seemed to be anti footing a bill for the new facility. They said "no". If Bennett was nefarious in his arena plans Stern should have stepped in imo. All in all too bad Seattle lost the team but it seems the NBA recognizes the error and will probably give them a franchise soon.
          He was a friend of the Bennett family, on top of what Joey said, as OKC was a great stand in during Katrina, stern didnt want to piss Clay Bennett off, they actually emailed each other back and forth with Bennett saying he couldn't wait for this to be completed (referring to the move to OKC) and stern sent back that he'd do everything in his power to make sure it went smoothly.

The NBA was in a riff with Seattle because they refused to give the sonics a new arena even though their old one was decrepit and falling apart. So stern wanted them gone, and wanted to give his friend clay Bennett what he wanted.
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Ouch Reggie's ankle.

Comment

• OKC is snake bitten...

Comment

• Durant is pretty good.

Comment

• C'mon spurs

Comment

• Comment

• Damn. I want Spurs to win the series because I think they have a better chance of beating the Heat.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Miami heat gonna close it out tonight 4th straight finals, also with ibaka back, okc might take spurs to 7 i doubt they win though. predicting finals rematch spurs vs heat

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                          Miami heat gonna close it out tonight 4th straight finals, also with ibaka back, okc might take spurs to 7 i doubt they win though. predicting finals rematch spurs vs heat
                          CB avatar... Defuq?

Spurs winning ring vs Miami would be amazing.

Comment

• Anyone but OKC!!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              CB avatar... Defuq?

Spurs winning ring vs Miami would be amazing.
                              I had Landry fields wife in raptors jersey as my avatar before but changed it to bosh :/

Comment

• "It's part of the game. I think I said some things that shouldn't have been said. Also Paul [George]. We just gotta play basketball and stop worrying about all the other stuff," Stephenson said

haha lance.

Comment

Working...
                                X