Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wut? This tweet is dated 3:10 AM - 13 Jun 2014 uk time
    loool it says 7:10 PM - 12 Jun 2014 for me :$ sorry got the wrong time so this is the second time heat fans did this..... sad loool bandwagon nation
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Comment

• Spurs got this. Bandwagon city has one of the worst fan bases everrrrr
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Spurs got this. Bandwagon city has one of the worst fan bases everrrrr
          Miami's just not much of a sports town.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Miami's just not much of a sports town.
            I've heard they love football..

Comment

• Haha Dolphins suck.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• this is crazy. For real. wow

Comment

• Hypothetically, would anyone trade JV for Kawhi Leonard? I think I probably would.

It's hard to gauge how much of Leonard's success is because of the Spurs model, but at the same time he could be even better if given a better role. Especially since he's already got Finals experience.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    Hypothetically, would anyone trade JV for Kawhi Leonard? I think I probably would.

It's hard to gauge how much of Leonard's success is because of the Spurs model, but at the same time he could be even better if given a better role. Especially since he's already got Finals experience.
                    If you put valanciunis on the spurs, he becomes the second coming of Tim Duncan
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• If the Spurs win the Championship, i'd give the MVP to Leonard. The guy has been AMAZING on both ends of the floor.

Diaw wouldn't be a bad choice as well but Leonard does it on boht ends of the floor.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Hypothetically, would anyone trade JV for Kawhi Leonard? I think I probably would.

I wouldn't.

You have to also think, how would JV look in the Spurs system? Notice how little they use the post up as their O is predicated on ball movement, and their bigs often catch the ball in finishing positions. If JV was in their system he'd already be averaging 15+ and 10, and look like the successor to Tim Duncan.

I love Leonard, and ideally, I would want them both on my team.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          If the Spurs win the Championship, i'd give the MVP to Leonard. The guy has been AMAZING on both ends of the floor.

Diaw wouldn't be a bad choice as well but Leonard does it on boht ends of the floor.
                          I think that's one of those things that's funny about watching the Spurs. They don't have an MVP. No one is the reason they win, and actually the reason they win is exactly that they don't depend on anyone. Cut the MVP trophy in 12 and give everyone a slice.

Comment

• Kahwi leonard is MVP anyone see that dunk attempt on bird man holy sht

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I've heard they love football..
                              It's probably the only sport they care about. But considering they have teams in all sports....yeah, not much of a sports town.

Comment

• Spurs been putting on a clinic since the start of game 3.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X