Donald Sterling Selling Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    2.5 million dollars, though? I mean he said some racist words..but, 2,500,000 dollars?
    He's a billionaire, that money means nothing to him.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

2.5 million dollars, though? I mean he said some racist words..but, 2,500,000 dollars?
      Mark Cubans been fined a helluva lot more for non-Racist comments...

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        He's a billionaire, that money means nothing to him.
        I doubt that.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Mark Cubans been fined a helluva lot more for non-Racist comments...
          Actually, if you add up all his fines it's a little more than 1.8 mill. from what I've read.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• The clippers are going to be real tough to beat tonight.

Comment

• Journalist in NBPA press conf. just said that Sterling has no intent to sell this team. mhm

Comment

Actually, if you add up all his fines it's a little more than 1.8 mill. from what I've read.
                Ok, then doesn't it seem about right? $1.8M for non-racist comments. $2.5M if they're racist.

Comment

• By the way... Woj announced punishment 5 mins before press conf. Dude got connections.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

By the way... Woj announced punishment 5 mins before press conf. Dude got connections.
                    The league should get some of the money from the sale, dude paid a pittance compared to the $1 billion he'll make from selling them.
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Comment

• Fight is on

Comment

• Another reason why Stern and Sterling are pieces of shit:

Comment

• Adam Silver was a fucking boss here. Well done.

Comment

• http://nba.si.com/2014/04/29/donald-...on-mark-cuban/

Reading up on these tweets, Silver gained himself ALOT of respect today from the Players. And well he should. This is no longer Sterns league!

Comment

• Owners releasing statements.

Here's one from us:

Comment

Working...
                                X