Everything Tyler Hansbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caccia wrote: View Post
    The Mavericks are looking for a backup centre but also need a reliable backup power forward to keep Dirk Nowitzki fresh. I have a feeling that they are looking at Hansbrough in the latter capacity. He is just the type of tough, intelligent player that Coach Carlisle can appreciate. They only have two roster slots open at this point, however.
    With hansbro likely gone. Does that mean you will be gone as well ?
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
      With Hansbro likely gone, does that mean you will be gone as well ?
      I think so, but I will keep tabs on the teams I like, primarily the Raptors, the Pacers, the Mavericks. Certainly, the ending of last season left a bitter taste for me, as well as for other Toronto fans. I was hoping to follow Kendall Marshall's career, as well, but so far he has not stirred any interest in the NBA, and may be off to Europe once he has completed his rehabilitation.

Comment

• Hansborough is good for his fans bud, but all those ratings don't mean crapoloa, he isn't a winner in the NBA.

Comment

• Hansbrough will be signing with the Charlotte Hornets.

He is a winner through and through. In the first season with the Raptors, after the big trade, the team was 20-8 when Hansbrough played 11 minutes or more, for 71.4%. (These include two games in which he played 10:40 and 10:52.) In the 2014-15, the team was 31-12 when he played 11 minutes or more, for 72.1%. When he did not play both halves, the team usually lost.

Expect Charlotte to make the playoffs this year. Tyler will be playing with point guard Jeremy Lin.

Comment

Hansbrough will be signing with the Charlotte Hornets.

He is a winner through and through. In the first season with the Raptors, after the big trade, the team was 20-8 when Hansbrough played 11 minutes or more, for 71.4%. (These include two games in which he played 10:40 and 10:52.) In the 2014-15, the team was 31-12 when he played 11 minutes or more, for 72.1%. When he did not play both halves, the team usually lost.

Expect Charlotte to make the playoffs this year. Tyler will be playing with point guard Jeremy Lin.
            Gonna miss the big lug.

Comment

• Bye Hands Bro, I always loved the effort and fire he played with. Good luck man! Maybe we'll play in the playoffs...
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Tyler will be abusing/throwing Valanciunas around again. Jack will call him "a hack" in future.

Last edited by stretch; Wed Jul 22, 2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Hansbrough will be signing with the Charlotte Hornets.

Hehe.

You know your stuff on Tyler, eh?

By the way, Hornets fans aren't happy about him. I'm shocked.
                  Last edited by Cody73; Wed Jul 22, 2015, 06:06 PM.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                  X