X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings are going to be #1 in the west. Said it here first… hahahaa
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Gay is recruiting Josh Smith for the Kings -- no joke. I think they're trying to create the "JailBlazers." If they had a more player friendly coach it might work, but it's clear that analytics has nothing to do with any of these moves.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...TAG=YHF7e3228e

Comment

• They just traded McCallum (the American Corey Jospeh) to the Spurs for 2nd round pick. Unbelievable.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          Gay is recruiting Josh Smith for the Kings -- no joke. I think they're trying to create the "JailBlazers." If they had a more player friendly coach it might work, but it's clear that analytics has nothing to do with any of these moves.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...TAG=YHF7e3228e
          GAY - "This place is so fucked up. DMC wants out, coach might be fired and he isnt even in Sac yet and the owner is batshit crazy"

SMITH - "this i gotta see"

Comment

• @Slaw

Vlade hasn't realized yet that if the Spurs come calling for one of your players especially on the cheap....you pause and keep him.

Comment

• Just saw on twitter, that the kings are trying to sign Bargnani

I'm serious looooool

Things keep getting more hilarious by the day.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Just saw on twitter, that the kings are trying to sign Bargnani

I'm serious looooool

Smith, Rondo and Bargs. how come they haven't signed Larry Sanders.

Comment

• They should consider bringing in Allen Iverson back.. they do need a SG after all.

Comment

Just saw on twitter, that the kings are trying to sign Bargnani

I'm serious looooool

I seriously started hyperventilating when I saw this:

Someone tell me Stein is trolling! Even if you're lying! TELL ME!!!

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      I seriously started hyperventilating when I saw this:

Someone tell me Stein is trolling! Even if you're lying! TELL ME!!!
                      You know what... I'm gonna grab a GoPro and take the red-eye to Sactown, Obviously nobody else wants to film this magic!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        You know what... I'm gonna grab a GoPro and take the red-eye to Sactown, Obviously nobody else wants to film this magic!
                        Rondo, Cousins, Bargnani, George Karl, Vivek, and Josh Smith potentially.

This is pure madness lmao

Comment

Rondo, Cousins, Bargnani, George Karl, Vivek, and Josh Smith potentially.

This is pure madness lmao
                          The Kings are slowly turning into my second favorite team

Comment

• Cousins, bargnani, rondo, gay, smith, they're trying to scoop everybody that's either dumb on the court or off the court. i swear theyre just trolling the nba, just fuckin around now
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bargani turned down more money from Sacramento to go to Brooklyn.

Your team must be so fucked of Andrea Bargnani turned down more money to be elsewhere lmao

Comment

Bargani turned down more money from Sacramento to go to Brooklyn.

Your team must be so fucked of Andrea Bargnani turned down more money to be elsewhere lmao
                                DMC demanding a trade by XMas

Comment

Working...
                                X