Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    I'm actually cool with this. Get him the minutes now cause he's part of our future anyway. His defense has looked much improved and his wingspan alone will wreak havoc. And we all know he can already shoot the three. All his has to do is be a three and D player which I actually think he can do. He will have bad nights obviously but he needs the minutes to learn. It will also give us another 3 point shooter coming off the bench.
    Yup, kudos to Casey and Bruno for giving the kid a shot and earning that shot, respectively, in preseason at least. Gives us more shooting in the potential rotation, important development time and confidence to Bruno, and puts the pressure on JJ to buy-in and step-up.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Yup, kudos to Casey and Bruno for giving the kid a shot and earning that shot, respectively, in preseason at least. Gives us more shooting in the potential rotation, important development time and confidence to Bruno, and puts the pressure on JJ to buy-in and step-up.
      Yea and he won't play big minutes anyway. If he really really struggles you can play JJ or Powell in his place. But Casey is very adamant on JJ solely playing the 4 so I really don't see him playing much 3 unless someone gets injured. It's a fight between Powell and Bruno on who gets those back up SF minutes. Let's see who wins.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Yea and he won't play big minutes anyway. If he really really struggles you can play JJ or Powell in his place. But Casey is very adamant on JJ solely playing the 4 so I really don't see him playing much 3 unless someone gets injured. It's a fight between Powell and Bruno on who gets those back up SF minutes. Let's see who wins.
        Link for Casey's adamancy?

I'd put money that JJ will be our combo-forward off the bench, but I think Casey will try to get him in next to Patterson for the sake of spacing - at least for most of the season.

Hopefully Casey finds a few minutes for Bruno here and there. It looks like he's almost readyish.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Link for Casey's adamancy?

I'd put money that JJ will be our combo-forward off the bench, but I think Casey will try to get him in next to Patterson for the sake of spacing - at least for most of the season.

Hopefully Casey finds a few minutes for Bruno here and there. It looks like he's almost readyish.
          I hope you're right, but the fact that he is constantly saying he sees James as a 4 and will play him there and now he's saying the backup SF is open to me says a lot. But we shall see.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So Casey is going to play a 6'4, 215 lbs SG at SF instead of an actual 6'9, 250 lbs SF...How does Casey not see the problem?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              So Casey is going to play a 6'4, 215 lbs SG at SF instead of an actual 6'9, 250 lbs SF...How does Casey not see the problem?
              I doubt it. There's no reason to think Casey will play a rookie over JJ.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Bruno looked pretty good on D minus getting over some screens vs Clippers.

He was guarding Stephenson and Rivers at times and made it tough to make passes and get clean looks.

Those arms are dangerous.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

You know whats funny? Raptors actually aren't short at the 3, unless they get derailed by injuries. Casey just refuses to play JJ. We really aren't short anywhere.

PG: Lowry, Cojo, Wright
                  SG: DD, Ross, Powell
                  SF: Carroll, JJ, Bruno
                  PF: Scola, Patterson, Bennett
                  C: JV, Biyombo.

Comment

• I kinda want bruno to play a lot with the 905s at some point in the season. I think he would vastly imporve his offense that way, playing 30 min a game in a nonpressure situation. I think it would help more come later in the season. Im not saying he should play the whole year in yhe d league but a stretch before the alstar break would be beneficial imo.

Comment

• if Casey likes Bruno im finally on the wagon.

#firecasey

hahahaha

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        So Casey is going to play a 6'4, 215 lbs SG at SF instead of an actual 6'9, 250 lbs SF...How does Casey not see the problem?
                        Height doesn't matter in the NBA. Its all about length. Were talking about back up 3s as well. When it comes to length I think they both have 7 foot wingspan.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Height doesn't matter in the NBA. Its all about length. Were talking about back up 3s as well. When it comes to length I think they both have 7 foot wingspan.
                          Height doesn't matter? Are you serious?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Everything Bruno Caboclo

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Courtesy of Clementine9 at RealGM:
                            This gets little attention. But He pretty much shut down Stevenson with his length alone. Yea he got lost on some screens but that length made him a threat to contest no matter his location on the court

If he gets his shot to go down. He's actually gonna be a pretty special player. Think a longer batum.

I can defiantly see him being the backup 3 by midseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sat Oct 10, 2015, 07:46 PM.
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Height doesn't matter? Are you serious?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              When its only like 2 inch. It really doesn't. Its more about your wingspan. No one blocks shots with their head.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                This gets little attention. But He pretty much shut down Stevenson with his length alone. Yea he got lost on some screens but that length made him a threat to contest no matter his location on the court

If he gets his shot to go down. He's actually gonna be a pretty special player. Think a longer batum.

I can defiantly see him being the backup 3 by midseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                He's pretty agile, so I think he can learn to navigate around screens. How has his fouling been so far? I remember dude couldn't stop fouling last year.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X