Hmm....

If we use Daniels.

Our ebnch would look like this:

Joseph
    Ross
    Johnson
    Daniels
    Biyombo

Does that line-up look a bit better to help with spacing at all, or no?
    Not really , Cory is not a knock down shooter, but he has improved, Ross shoots a decent percentage, but is streaky, Johnson...nope, Biyombo....NOPE, Daniels is a question mark as well, shot 34% in Australia, nothing great and he should have been able to get his shot off more easily in that league than he will in the NBA>
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      Not really , Cory is not a knock down shooter, but he has improved, Ross shoots a decent percentage, but is streaky, Johnson...nope, Biyombo....NOPE, Daniels is a question mark as well, shot 34% in Australia, nothing great and he should have been able to get his shot off more easily in that league than he will in the NBA>
      danials is worth a shot. if he cant hit he wont be in the league

Comment

• Daniels is 195lbs

How the hell is he gonna play PF in the NBA?

He weighs less than Tross!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
          I feel like I read somewhere on twitter that Masai and DC have confirmed he will be on the roster this season. Can anyone confirm or deny? Did I dream this?
          Oh god. What's the point? he's not ready(not sure if he'll ever be ready) just like the 2 Brazilian guys.

The Raps hve a DLeague team now. I'm just sayin.....
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Oh god. What's the point? he's not ready(not sure if he'll ever be ready) just like the 2 Brazilian guys.

The Raps hve a DLeague team now. I'm just sayin.....
            raptors need an wing shooter and Danial is available and cheap. either he works out or he doesnt, not that big a deal

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Daniels is 195lbs

How the hell is he gonna play PF in the NBA?

He weighs less than Tross!
              Put him on the Primo pasta diet Bruno is on and by November he should gain 10-15 lbs.

I do recall Keon Clark being a skinny toothpick + playing while intoxicated and doing an adequate job.

Comment

• He probably weighs over 200 lbs now, you'd think, but he's still not built for PF. He's a 3.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  He probably weighs over 200 lbs now, you'd think, but he's still not built for PF. He's a 3.
                  doesnt matter. he is no worse defensively at the 3 then the 4. he has less lateral quickness then 2Pat though. he has slow feet

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    doesnt matter. he is no worse defensively at the 3 then the 4. he has less lateral quickness then 2Pat though. he has slow feet
                    This is based on what - how he looked at UCONN?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      This is based on what - how he looked at UCONN?
                      and summer league and perth. he isnt very quick. even in the NBL he was less than impressive athletically

Comment

• I watched him at Perth. He played a 3 there and I didn't think he was slower than 2pat. He kept up with guards and contained penetration many times.

Lateral Quickness was actually one of his strengths on his scouting video

https://youtu.be/C4CuRT_KV1A?t=4m39s
                        Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Jul 8, 2015, 04:57 PM.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          I watched him at Perth. He played a 3 there and I didn't think he was slower than 2pat. He kept up with guards and contained penetration many times.
                          2Pats is a 4 and NBL guards arent NBA guards. on the second unit a wing stopper isnt that important especially with CoJo,Ross and JJ if thats the unit. his playing time will be determined by his ability to shoot

Comment

2Pats is a 4 and NBL guards arent NBA guards. on the second unit a wing stopper isnt that important especially with CoJo,Ross and JJ if thats the unit. his playing time will be determined by his ability to shoot
                            yeah I know that 2Pat is a 4. But Daniels is not a 4.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              yeah I know that 2Pat is a 4. But Daniels is not a 4.
                              rule is if you're not a 3 you're a 4

Comment

rule is if you're not a 3 you're a 4
                                well he was projected to be a 3. He played 3 in NBL. I don't see him playing 4 in NBA. Only in small ball line ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X