No announcement yet.

Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Casey... you wanted more rest, don't lose so many games in the early rounds.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      That's pretty cool:

Didn't Pat Riley used to fine his players for helping up an opponent?

Coaches crafting the culture in simple ways.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think this is the time somebody should ask Casey about his offensive(and defensive) theory ,if it worked or not (regardless of win record),about the holes in it,is there a solution for next season??
        Ps: i'd love to know what's MU and associates assessment for Casey performance(not win/loss) but tactical, rotational, developmental ,planning/preparation,motivational,decision making.

Comment

• Give the man his extension ... HE deserves it.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            Give the man his extension ... HE deserves it.
            Is that based on making it to ECF or on GREAT decisions made all season long ?!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Come on Casey... you wanted more rest, don't lose so many games in the early rounds.
              That's exactly what he said the next sentence, they put themselves in that position by going to two game 7s.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Didn't Pat Riley used to fine his players for helping up an opponent?

Coaches crafting the culture in simple ways.
                I think Casey's rule only applies to helping up one's teammates, not opponents.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                  I think Casey's rule only applies to helping up one's teammates, not opponents.
                  Yeah I know, just commenting on two different coaches and different tactics for similar situations to craft a culture.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Shit coach with a good roster

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        Shit coach with a good roster
                        Jesus Christ

Comment

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-nba-picks/

Go there and click on Oct 27 - Preseason under Forecast from.

538 had us winning 44 games, we won 56 and went to the conference finals. I don't think anybody would've projected that in preseason and here's a pretty objective stats-based projection that had us 5th in the east (and as a result would've been favored to lose in round 1).

Let's not pretend that Casey didn't do a good job. There are better coaches out there but no need to exaggerate to push a narrative.

Comment

More like mediocre team with a mediocre coach but drastically over-achieved.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              More like mediocre team with a mediocre coach but drastically over-achieved.
                              Over an 82 game sample mediocre doesn't result in 56 wins (with key injuries)

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                                Over an 82 game sample mediocre doesn't result in 56 wins (with key injuries)
                                Yea that's why I it called over achieving. The point being it's still a mediocre roster who's starting PF is Louise Scola.

Comment

Working...
                                X