Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    Not gonna lie I'm shocked that this comment has been on here for 12 hours without a single reply.
    Well,not really a surprise... half of World's Christian population still look like this tonight.

Comment

Not gonna lie I'm shocked that this comment has been on here for 12 hours without a single reply.
      I sometimes ignore blasphemy

Casey is not the third best coach in the NBA.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        I sometimes ignore blasphemy

Casey is not the third best coach in the NBA.
        I didn't say he was. There's a group after pop and Carlisle where it's hard to say who's really better than the other. Doc, svg, Lue, Casey, Kerr, and a couple others.

That's why in order to get a sure upgrade on Casey you need to get pop or Carlisle. With The others you're just taking a shot in the dark.

Comment

Sometimes the bait just looks like a worm on a hook. No need to bite.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Seems to another opportune time to remember that bum Bryan colangelo is responsible for dwane casey, demar derozan, kyle lowry, jonas valanciunas and Terrence ross.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Seems to another opportune time to remember that bum Bryan colangelo is responsible for dwane casey, demar derozan, kyle lowry, jonas valanciunas and Terrence ross.
                Sorry, still not game for the Colangelo rehabilitation play. Not every move BC was bad, and he has always had an eye for talent, the problem here was that he panicked after that Orlando playoff loss, lost the plot, and spend the rest of his time here running in place, chasing his last mistake.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Sorry, still not game for the Colangelo rehabilitation play. Not every move BC was bad, and he has always had an eye for talent, the problem here was that he panicked after that Orlando playoff loss, lost the plot, and spend the rest of his time here running in place, chasing his last mistake.
                  He wasn't big picture enough. Trying desperately to surround chris bosh with talent, when chris bosh WAS supplemental talent, not a go to star. Also didn't help that Bargs apparently doesn't even enjoy basketball. Bosh-Aldridge would have been a fun 4-5 combo the way the game is now, and if DD still turned out, and if Houston still wanted to trade lowry..ah whatever you could do this all day. You're right, he had a ton of managerial talent but zero plan.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    I still can't help but wonder how much of that was on BC, and how much of that was pressure from above. The team always had a strategic direction, the problem was that it changed annually over his last few seasons, which resulted in a haphazard approach to team-building. I always had a nagging suspicion that BC longed for a more methodical build, but whether it was direct orders from his superiors or indirectly as an attempt to save his own job, it was replaced by a panicked shotgun approach.

His ultimate undoing was Bargnani; drafting him was debatable but understandable, but his reluctance to trade him away was his downfall. History will remember Bargnani being the iceberg that sunk the good ship Colangelo.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      I still can't help but wonder how much of that was on BC, and how much of that was pressure from above. The team always had a strategic direction, the problem was that it changed annually over his last few seasons, which resulted in a haphazard approach to team-building. I always had a nagging suspicion that BC longed for a more methodical build, but whether it was direct orders from his superiors or indirectly as an attempt to save his own job, it was replaced by a panicked shotgun approach.

His ultimate undoing was Bargnani; drafting him was debatable but understandable, but his reluctance to trade him away was his downfall. History will remember Bargnani being the iceberg that sunk the good ship Colangelo.
                      I'll never forget Bargnanis last half season here, getting booed LOUDLY by the home crowd. It was surreal

Comment

• Guys I think I just found the next Dirk Nowitzki playing over in Europe:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Guys I think I just found the next Dirk Nowitzki playing over in Europe:

A 7 footer with 3 POINT RANGE? We may never see a unicorn like that again. Sign em up!

Comment

• I think him being fired is now inevitable. Do you think he gets another head coaching job right away or has to go back to assistant as happened to Smitch?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I think him being fired is now inevitable. Do you think he gets another head coaching job right away or has to go back to assistant as happened to Smitch?
                              I think he'll wait for a coaching job offer.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Guys I think I just found the next Dirk Nowitzki playing over in Europe:

Comment

Working...
                                X