No announcement yet.

Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many lives do this bum have? Every time he opens his mouth I feel like smashing my head through a brick wall

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Not having enough talent is on Masai. Not making the most of what we do have--exemplified by losing to and struggling against lower seeded teams--is on Casey.
      Averaging 51 wins over the last 4 year, back to back 50 wins season, first ever ECF, tied for 3rd most playoffs win over the last couple year. That's on him too.

With the talent level we have I think that pretty good job. IMO

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Sep 23, 2017, 02:29 PM.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Haven't listened yet bu this is Zach Lowe's latest podcast. It's title is Dwane Casey

Comment

• Nice interview.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• You gotta give Casey mad props. To reinvent yourself as a coach like this so late on in your career is really impressive. He’s showing he can coach multiple different styles and the ability he’s shown every year to integrate young guys into the rotation is really impressive. My main problem with him is still that he waits too long to make adjustments in the playoffs but hopefully we see improvement there this year as well.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Haven't listened yet bu this is Zach Lowe's latest podcast. It's title is Dwane Casey

Really nice find, though I agree with Shaolin I wish he could be so flexible with the timing of his adjustments.

Comment

• Holy crap, it's been 3 months since anyone has posted on this thread?!

Comment

• Potential COY?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Holy crap, it's been 3 months since anyone has posted on this thread?!
                    That's cause Everything Dwane Casey related is usually in the "Fire Casey" thread.

Ah, thank goodness for better days.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Haven't listened yet bu this is Zach Lowe's latest podcast. It's title is Dwane Casey

I usually hate podcasts, but this one was really good.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Big problem with shit like this is exactly what they admit. They don't watch the Raptors. Fizdale and (I'm guessing) the guy at the end have watched some, Pierce probably fuck all. This is evident when no one spoke up when discussing the leader of the team, Kyle Lowry. Because, and don't take this as an insult, when Christian from the RR board can see that Deebo and not Lowry is the leader of this years squad, but none of them seem to, it tells me whatever Raptors they've watched has been pretty cursory.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Big problem with shit like this is exactly what they admit. They don't watch the Raptors. Fizdale and (I'm guessing) the guy at the end have watched some, Pierce probably fuck all. This is evident when no one spoke up when discussing the leader of the team, Kyle Lowry. Because, and don't take this as an insult, when Christian from the RR board can see that Deebo and not Lowry is the leader of this years squad, but none of them seem to, it tells me whatever Raptors they've watched has been pretty cursory.
                            DeMar is the best player on the team but, Lowry is still the leader of the group.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

1) Take that for data!
                              2) F*%^ Pierce

Comment

DeMar is the best player on the team but, Lowry is still the leader of the group.

Maybe I'm wrong in my definition of leader, but offensively DeMar has a much higher Usage (by 40%), more front court touches, takes more shots and scores more points. DeMar also plays more minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X