Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Same team, same results the last 5 years. But everything is fine.

Imagine if this team didn't have DD, KL and JV? what the hell would Masai do? again, he should retire a Bryan Colangelo jersey to his house. Onlynreason why he still has a job is because of Colangelo's players.
    Troll bait too obvious...

Comment

• All the concerns that people had about Derozan came true. There's no denying that. Inefficient style of play, no impactful defense, mediocre court vision(who only got better last season). People said he's a not a player to lead a franchise and they were right.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Troll bait too obvious...
        This really means : I have nothing else to say becaise i know he's right.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

This really means : I have nothing else to say becaise i know he's right.
          Nope. More like I don’t want to bother responding something so ridiculous.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Nope. More like I don’t want to bother responding something so ridiculous.
            You just did.

The reason why thos team is good is because of Bryan Colangelo's players. Masai has been the GM/Prez of this team for SIX and he hasn't added a SINGLE impact player to this team. Not a single one.

Am i right or am i right?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

You just did.

The reason why thos team is good is because of Bryan Colangelo's players. Masai has been the GM/Prez of this team for SIX and he hasn't added a SINGLE impact player to this team. Not a single one.

Lowry, Derozan, JV. Re-signing still counts

Comment

You just did.

I responded to your response, not your ridiculous statement.

It works both ways. Role players can’t win without All Stars. All Stars can’t win without role players. “Impact” player...every player on the team has an impact. This team has won many games this past season because of the bench.

Comment

• If they left in free agency you would blame Masai but they re-signed and that needs to be attributed to Masai.

Comment

Same team, same results the last 5 years. But everything is fine.

Imagine if this team didn't have DD, KL and JV? what the hell would Masai do? again, he should retire a Bryan Colangelo jersey to his house. Onlynreason why he still has a job is because of Colangelo's players.
                    If BC didn't trade our pick for Lowry..... then Masai would have drafted Giannis with the Steve Adams pick. That's well documented. And you forgot to mention how BC left Masai with the 'trust fund' of Rudy Gay and Andrea Bargnani.

Comment

• Last thing before i go, people here shits on Bargnani like he's Bruno Caboclo bad. Bargnani was a pretty decent player here during his early years. He finished 2nd in ROY voting behind Roy.

As for Rudy Gay, trading for him obviously was a mistake. But that's what i love about Colangelo he's not afraid to take risk. Masai on the other is the complete opposite, dude is as safe as there is. When you're that type of GM then you deserve this type of team. A low ceiling, 1st/2nd round exit team.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Last thing before i go, people here shits on Bargnani like he's Bruno Caboclo bad. Bargnani was a pretty decent player here during his early years. He finished 2nd in ROY voting behind Roy.

As for Rudy Gay, trading for him obviously was a mistake. But that's what i love about Colangelo he's not afraid to take risk. Masai on the other is the complete opposite, dude is as safe as there is. When you're that type of GM then you deserve this type of team. A low ceiling, 1st/2nd round exit team.
                        yeah go

Comment

• This is the actual speech Casey really wanted to say to the Raps lmao

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            If BC didn't trade our pick for Lowry..... then Masai would have drafted Giannis with the Steve Adams pick. That's well documented. And you forgot to mention how BC left Masai with the 'trust fund' of Rudy Gay and Andrea Bargnani.
                            In this timeline TRex calls Giannis a bust as he turns into a superstar.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Also hasn't Kyle Lowry said multiple times that he had no intention of resigning here, he was just waiting for free agency while BC was here. Not until masai shipped out Bargs & Gay and they started winning (Addition by substraction) did he change his mind.

Edit: If BC was GM during the cap explosion, we'd have probably have to Mozgov & Luol Deng contracts on the books, that's more what a BC team would look like. To me that is way more likely then experiencing the same amount of success the team has had.
                              Last edited by Dino4life; Tue Jun 26, 2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• TRex being willing to die on the "Bargnani wasn't that bad" hill is some sort of performance art, I'm sure of it.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X