Cleveland Cavs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    haha simmons absolutely hates kyrie irving its hilarious.
    Yeah, Simmons always suspected Irving might just be Steve Francis 2.0 while every NBA alumni and analyst around him hyped him non-stop.

Comment

• I'm glad someone gives Irving hate. Doesn't deserve all the love he gets.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I'm glad someone gives Irving hate. Doesn't deserve all the love he gets.
        Or a max deal. They should have tried to swap him instead of Wiggins.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Or a max deal. They should have tried to swap him instead of Wiggins.
          Lebron is going to be the next MJ. By that I mean he's going be a terrible, terrible owner and GM.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
            Lebron is going to be the next MJ. By that I mean he's going be a terrible, terrible owner and GM.
            He gets a team like the Jazz then. Hopefully.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Lebron returns and... they fall to below .500. Kyrie puts up a Kyrie-esque statline going for 4-14 for 9 points and nearly as many turnovers (8).
              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• lebrons epic return and yet cavs lose again!!! love it!

Comment

• So I've been reading some Cavs Forums for this game and apparently everyone hates Blatt with a passion lol. He played James Jones in crunch time over Mozgov and Love. They essentially gave up Wiggins, Bennett, and two first round picks to play Jones and bench Mozgov and Love in the 4th! This shit is too funny haha

Comment

• Apparently, he got benched because Markief Morris was scorching him down the stretch, especially in the paint where Kevin Love can't protect the rim with his life. Phoenix had a total of 44 points in the paint

There's a lot brewing between Blatt and Kevin Love. Love says he won't opt out of his contract, then Blatt says he's not a max player... the truth is Lebron's the real GM of the Cavs and if he decides to choose between Love and Blatt, he'll take Love all day.

Comment

• And then there was the push or shove or nudge by James on Blatt arguing a call. Shades of the shoulder clash of Spo when James was in Miami and times were tough. Opera events in Clev.

Comment

• Shoved him out of the way to avoid a technical.

Brian Windhorst reporting that there's a ton discord in the Cleveland camp between players and coaches. Tyrone Lue is literally calling timeouts behind Blatt's back. Cavs players talking to opposing players on the court on how bad the situation is. Dysfunction galore...

Comment

• I guess we're learning why GMs will hire former NBA players with zero-experience over veteran assistants and international coaches.

You need NBA experience to manage NBA egos. It seems like it's 85% of the job at this level.

Comment

• @thead,

Comment

• Let's gossip.

Is Lebron on PED's? Or was he just dogging it to start the season?

His resurgence after the break has been night and day.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                Let's gossip.

Is Lebron on PED's? Or was he just dogging it to start the season?

His resurgence after the break has been night and day.
                                Maybe not A PED but most likely a substance like a growth hormone that he ingests or injects to improve his ability to play basketball or reduce the effects of injury. Something that binds tightly to the androgen receptor in order to increase protein synthesis, glycogenolysis, and muscle strength over a short space of time. Definitely not a PED

Comment

Working...
                                X