• Alec Burks 4yr/42mill Extension

Exum be like get me off this rookie scale contract

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

And someone thought Kemba was overpaid.

Comment

lol what
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I don't have a problem w/ the Rubio, Klay, or Kemba Walker deals. But this one LOL. Jazz overpaid big time!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Alec just got Derozan money. Thats just fucked.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

They were bidding with themselves. This happens from time to time, you get a gifted kid who's not proven anything but makes a great impression on the team then they in break the bank. The player then turns out to be a "bust".

I mean really, how does he find a bidder on the market offering up more than this?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              They were bidding with themselves. This happens from time to time, you get a gifted kid who's not proven anything but makes a great impression on the team then they in break the bank. The player then turns out to be a "bust".

I mean really, how does he find a bidder on the market offering up more than this?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
              Been on some Utah Jazz forums and the wholeheartedly believe that Burks is gonna turn out to be a Derozan like player and I think that's ridiculous because DD made a very unexpected leap in his play. The chance of another player getting better like Derozan did is not likely tbh.

But hey if they wanna throw big money at unproven players and want to bank on something crazy happening *sigh*
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
              X