No announcement yet.

General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This golden state game... Curry with 34 points on 13/14 shooting so far.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• ha cavs lost

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        This golden state game... Curry with 34 points on 13/14 shooting so far.
        as crazy as that is GS is only up by 10

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          as crazy as that is GS is only up by 10
          turnovers

Comment

• This game is insane. 79-77 with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Some fun games tonight I thought were gonna be blowouts. GS-wash and OKC-Orl

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                EVERYTIME I watch him live he goes video game.

Remind me again how this guy went 7th??
                Whenever I watch him he doesn't do shit. This "godmode/videogame" Steph is still a myth to me

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Whenever I watch him he doesn't do shit. This "godmode/videogame" Steph is still a myth to me
                  He scored 37 and 44 in the 2 games we played him. You don't watch Raptor games?
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    He scored 37 and 44 in the 2 games we played him. You don't watch Raptor games?
                    But every PG does that against the Raptors.

Comment

But every PG does that against the Raptors.
                      That was last year. You may want to watch a few games this year.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

That was last year. You may want to watch a few games this year.

(In 21 minutes!)

Not even just PGs.. random players always have big games. That's why I don't know if what Curry did was "GodMode" or just the Raps being Raps.

Comment

(In 21 minutes!)

Not even just PGs.. random players always have big games. That's why I don't know if what Curry did was "GodMode" or just the Raps being Raps.

Gee, maybe it's me who should watch more games. Never realized random players can get hot once in a while.

Comment

Gee, maybe it's me who should watch more games. Never realized random players can get hot once in a while.
                            Good suggestion mate

Comment

• Comment

• Ummmmm.... So Ginobili is out for a month after surgery ... after a Testicular Injury .... FML ... That poor poor man ... there's video of the injury ... I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch ...

Comment

Working...
                                X