No announcement yet.

General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i give him respect but hes pretty fucking annoying with his shimming and dancing in the middle of OKC courts after ripping the hearts out of cheaspake arena. hoping someday the face of the NBA is a humble player.. like durant
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/nbaplayers/lists/nba-players

NBA players are freaking out on twitter over that shot. I'm not sure I've ever seen this many nba players with this kind of holy shit reaction over a regular season game.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Curry has blown me away this year. He is unbelievable. His quick release, and accurate shooting is unstoppable. Nothing anyone can do but pray he misses.

Minny passed on him twice in that draft.. LOL

Comment

• Curry is really good... even British media wrote an article about him and put it at the top (well, kinda) of the sports page.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              i give him respect but hes pretty fucking annoying with his shimming and dancing in the middle of OKC courts after ripping the hearts out of cheaspake arena. hoping someday the face of the NBA is a humble player.. like durant
              Its hard to blame the guy. If you were on fire like he was, you would want to dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• He's the best player in the world and only injuries can stop him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Curry ties the record for most threes in a game, breaks his own record for threes made in a season (with over 20 games left) and hits a 32 footer for the win like it's nothing.

Fuck
                  Was that only 32 feet?! My goodness ... its hard not to wonder if he's actually a Robot or something .. how is someone able to the things he does?!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Was that only 32 feet?! My goodness ... its hard not to wonder if he's actually a Robot or something .. how is someone able to the things he does?!
                    38.4 ft

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      It's just insane. Not just the ability, but the balls to take that shot in a tied game for the win. You just need 2, but you pull up from 38ft? How the hell is anyone supposed to defend him NOW?

Not to mention, he shoots better at the rim than anyone in the league.

Comment

• Warriors aren't winning the title this year.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          Warriors aren't winning the title this year.
                          Yes they are

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Warriors aren't winning the title this year.
                            I can't see that team losing 4 games out of 7.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I can't see that team losing 4 games out of 7.
                              You just know, in any 7-game series, they're winning probably 2 games just off Steph Curry being ridiculous. So now you have to beat them 4 out of the remaining 5 games.

Comment

• http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...102-home-runs/

This article points out the absurdity of Steph's season.

Comment

Working...
                                X