General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Pistons are moving on up....... I see them getting that 6th seed. Heck, if the Celtics can stay consistant, they could also make it in.
    Last two spots in the East are held by sub .500 teams and neither are Milwaukee. A small run and Knicks and Sixer's could grab a spot.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Last two spots in the East are held by sub .500 teams and neither are Milwaukee. A small run and Knicks and Sixer's could grab a spot.
      Sam Hinkie would shoot a player before letting the 76ers make the playoffs.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Phil Jackson's making sure it's not going to be the Knicks.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Hawks...

Comment

Why does Marc Gasol look like garbage when ZBo isn't playing?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It's pretty hilarious what's going on in the NBA right now. Hawks all of a sudden looks like the Spurs. And the Pistons all of a sudden have won 6-7 straight after the Smith trade. They just beat the Spurs last night and tonight they're currently beating the Mavs by double digits.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                It's pretty hilarious what's going on in the NBA right now. Hawks all of a sudden looks like the Spurs. And the Pistons all of a sudden have won 6-7 straight after the Smith trade. They just beat the Spurs last night and tonight they're currently beating the Mavs by double digits.
                In all fairness a big frontcourt is difficult for a lot of Western teams. They don't really face them except Memphis.

Comment

Jeez....

Bulls: 70 pts / 10 mins left in 4th
                  Gasol: 40 pts, 16 reb.

Comment

Pau is a new man, my goodness. The Lakers must be kicking themselves for dicking him around like they did.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Pau is a new man, my goodness. The Lakers must be kicking themselves for dicking him around like they did.
                      With him they just get a worse lottery pick.

Comment

• lillard with another clutch performance. HUGE jam against the lakers at the end, followed by a million foot 3 pointer. jesus christ. AND COVERED THE SPREAD TOO I'M RICHHHHHH.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          46 points by Pau Gasol. And here I am remembering when people on this forum were asked if they would want Gasol on this team and people replied by saying how he's too old, washed up and will never regain his old Lakers form.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            46 points by Pau Gasol. And here I am remembering when people on this forum were asked if they would want Gasol on this team and people replied by saying how he's too old, washed up and will never regain his old Lakers form.
                            It isn't his production its whether he'll last this season or physically breakdown next. Its the same worry about Rose. If they get injured their productivity drops to zero.

Comment

• Comment

• Calderon and Bargnani being shopped... Wonder if there's any takers for old number 7? hahaha
                                Calderon I can see ending up on a contender.

Comment

Working...
                                X