#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    Never did I say racist against whites. In fact, his love of Vasquez completely destroys that theory.
    He hates Lithuanians.. Even that game which was like Lithuania day at ACC JV was benched the whole 4th when he was the best player.
    Anyways, time will tell just like everything else I have said in this thread has been proven absolutely flawless.
    Then you my friend will be the one with the head up your ass.
    I swear Dwayne Casey used to like playing Linas Kleiza a lot. He would play him at SG, SF, PF...he was our LeBron James. Jack of all trades! Man, I hated Kleiza.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      Man, this thread is just like what happened to Tiger. People just love to tear a successful black man down.
      Your avatar takes this comment to a whole new level
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Is everyone ok with jump shots being defined as shots 10 or more feet away from the basket?
        Or should it be fifteen?
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
          Never did I say racist against whites. In fact, his love of Vasquez completely destroys that theory.
          He hates Lithuanians.. Even that game which was like Lithuania day at ACC JV was benched the whole 4th when he was the best player.
          Anyways, time will tell just like everything else I have said in this thread has been proven absolutely flawless.
          Then you my friend will be the one with the head up your ass.
          This (il)logic can also be used to call Casey a "beardist". He hates players with beards.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            This (il)logic can also be used to call Casey a "beardist". He hates players with beards.
            But he did play Calderon over Lowry so we need to find another thing lool
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              It's obvious he only likes players who can hit 3s. That's why JV and JJ are the last people to ever get praise from Casey.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Jose was more stubble than beard. Only real beard's Casey has had are JV and Acy. JJ kinda got one now though (although it could just be marker drawn on).
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                  It's obvious he only likes players who can hit 3s. That's why JV and JJ are the last people to ever get praise from Casey.
                  DeMar can't hit a 3 so that theory is out the window
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Jose was more stubble than beard. Only real beard's Casey has had are JV and Acy. JJ kinda got one now though (although it could just be marker drawn on).

Comment

• Fuckin' beardist bastard. Next thing he's gonna say, they should have their own schools.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        Is everyone ok with jump shots being defined as shots 10 or more feet away from the basket?
                        Or should it be fifteen?
                        Ten seems reasonable. Go for it.
                        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                          Ten seems reasonable. Go for it.
                          Working on er. I'll make a new thread once I wrap it up. It's not gonna be the most informative though.

I'll do pace after too, I think that'll be more interesting.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                            Working on er. I'll make a new thread once I wrap it up. It's not gonna be the most informative though.

I'll do pace after too, I think that'll be more interesting.
                            I like 10 feet as well - that's also how NBA's player tracking rates it as well.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• #FireCaseyAndUjiri

Comment

• if you think masai is the problem you havent been paying attention

as for casey, GET THE FUCK OUT

Comment

Working...
                                X