#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    How is our bench thin? We have a viable backup at every position, several of whom can play multiple positions.
    Stop it Dan. Don't you know you're supposed to just go with any narrative people think of after a loss?
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I really like Casey, the man, but I've now had it with him as a head coach. Tonight was my tipping point and I highly doubt there's any way he can regain any sort of trust I had in him before. Unless we go 4-1 on this road trip, then maybe.
      Another one bites the dust...how many Casey defenders are left?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I have been on the get rid of demar and casey in order to truly improve team for a long time......but lowry is now joining that club

I think if we had a better shooting sg that his percentages wouldnt be as painful....but damn to iso chuckers. .....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          I have been on the get rid of demar and casey in order to truly improve team for a long time......but lowry is now joining that club

I think if we had a better shooting sg that his percentages wouldnt be as painful....but damn to iso chuckers. .....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
          The chucking goes back to the when Rudy Gay was still wearing red. It's been proven that Casey doesn't have the power/expertise to change that.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            The chucking goes back to the when Rudy Gay was still wearing red. It's been proven that Casey doesn't have the power/expertise to change that.

What I'm wondering is how many Simpsons treadmill GIFs you have. I've got this sinking feeling you'll need quite a few of them.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              That's the thing with the whole Bruno & Wright picks, as of right now we are suffering because those two can't contribute at the NBA level and our bench is thin and it doesn't look like those two will ever be stars in this league so why did we pick them anyways?! that's on Masai right there, we are kind of behind because of it.
              So now we're horribly coached because our last two 20th overall picks aren't playing heavy minutes? What the fuck? Which position exactly is so thin? You think if we had taken Clint Capela over Bruno, and had him backing up JV instead of Biyombo we'd be winning all these games? No one drafted after Wright is doing shit, so I don't see how that pick hurt us either. Your post makes no damn sense. Casey sucks.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                So now we're horribly coached because our last two 20th overall picks aren't playing heavy minutes? What the fuck? Which position exactly is so thin? You think if we had taken Clint Capela over Bruno, and had him backing up JV instead of Biyombo we'd be winning all these games? No one drafted after Wright is doing shit, so I don't see how that pick hurt us either. Your post makes no damn sense. Casey sucks.
                Portis was taken one pick later. If Casey had no intention of using Wright they should have taken Portis. Just like taking Steimsa to not play over Whiteside

Comment

Bebe is clearly not ready and may never be. Guys still have to achieve a certain level of competence before you just hand them NBA minutes. That doesn't mean the recent picks were busts, either (not sure why people are eager to label raw but talented picks so quickly). The timeline was always gonna be long for these guys, regardless of who's coaching.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Portis was taken one pick later. If Casey had no intention of using Wright they should have taken Portis. Just like taking Steimsa to not play over Whiteside
                    Wright was drafted before Joseph was signed. I'm guessing they had intentions of playing Wright until Joseph picked up the pen.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Portis hasn't done shit. You take the BPA with the 20th pick, and that's what Masai did. The 20th pick is not expected to contribute much of anything their first year, no matter who we took there they'd be irrelevant to the teams success this year.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Bebe is clearly not ready and may never be. Guys still have to achieve a certain level of competence before you just hand them NBA minutes. That doesn't mean the recent picks were busts, either (not sure why people are eager to label raw but talented picks so quickly). The timeline was always gonna be long for these guys, regardless of who's coaching.
                        I agree with what you said here, but it doesn't have anything to do with my post or how shitty of a coach Casey is.

Comment

I agree with what you said here, but it doesn't have anything to do with my post or how shitty of a coach Casey is.
                          No, just further thoughts on the previous couple of posts, really.

Comment

Possibly, cause Casey hates rookies more than he hates JV, so we would have been spared Biyombo's minutes in the 4th Q at least
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Portis hasn't done shit. You take the BPA with the 20th pick, and that's what Masai did. The 20th pick is not expected to contribute much of anything their first year, no matter who we took there they'd be irrelevant to the teams success this year.
                              Portis would be playing on any team other than the Bulls. Post and Pre draft Portis was BPA before Wright and younger

Comment

• There is a reason why my avatar is a stick figure on a treadmill

Also someone asked what the #youthmovement was about and I never replied, basically it is a very good time with our draft pick situation and JVs development (and the dleague, CoJo, Carroll) to sell Lowry, DD, and get rid of Casey and build around young players whom have better skill sets to win at the playoff level....all the while staying in the playoff race with the weak east. And go all in on player development. New shooting coach, new strength and conditioning (sorry Alex, fat is not strong), new dribbling coach. IE finally invest properly in thedevelopment of players...that's how you make a sustainable franchise

Comment

Working...
                                X