#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    That blows me away. Celtics basically have a D-League all-star team and their best player is 5 foot nothing. smh.
    Brad Stevens is pretty good coach.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      Or we could lose the division to the Celtics and be #3 seed with the Celtics #2.

The parity is pretty crazy right now anyway. There has to be separation at some point. But still, pick a team currently in the top 8 that would be a big underdog against the Raps in the 1st round. (same goes for everyone other team - no real favourites except a healthy Cleveland team and maybe a healthy Bulls squad).
      It actually really concerns me that when I look at the top 10 in the East I have a hard time finding a good first round matchup for us. I mean, the Wizards are 11th and they destroyed us last year in the playoffs.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        It actually really concerns me that when I look at the top 10 in the East I have a hard time finding a good first round matchup for us. I mean, the Wizards are 11th and they destroyed us last year in the playoffs.
        Considering we've lost to lower seeds in consecutive years, I don't think we have the luxury of hoping for specific matchups. It's going to be a tough series no matter who the competition.

Part of me actually wants to see us start the post season on the road. I think the Jurassic Park hype can be too much of a distraction. I think the guys will be more focused on the task at hand if in an opposing arena.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Or we could lose the division to the Celtics and be #3 seed with the Celtics #2.

The parity is pretty crazy right now anyway. There has to be separation at some point. But still, pick a team currently in the top 8 that would be a big underdog against the Raps in the 1st round. (same goes for everyone other team - no real favourites except a healthy Cleveland team and maybe a healthy Bulls squad).
          I have a couple match ups that would beat us handily in the 1st round. I'd say Miami, Cleveland, Chicago are the teams that I don't wanna face whatsoever in the 1st round.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Considering we've lost to lower seeds in consecutive years, I don't think we have the luxury of hoping for specific matchups. It's going to be a tough series no matter who the competition.

Part of me actually wants to see us start the post season on the road. I think the Jurassic Park hype can be too much of a distraction. I think the guys will be more focused on the task at hand if in an opposing arena.
            When's the last time we won a road game in he playoffs? Game 3 or 4 in Brooklyn? I don't really remember
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• the only teams that worry me are Miami and Cleveland
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                When's the last time we won a road game in he playoffs? Game 3 or 4 in Brooklyn? I don't really remember
                I'm pretty sure it wasn't last year

But ya, I think we split the 2 games at Barclay's.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  the only teams that worry me are Miami and Cleveland
                  Really? Boston and Indiana scare the hell out of me in a playoff series.

Comment

• Seems like a conversation for after the All Star break. Charlotte's is the second seed for crying out loud, LOL

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Seems like a conversation for after the All Star break. Charlotte's is the second seed for crying out loud, LOL
                      Charlotte looks really, really good so far. They've played the 6th toughest schedule(SRS of 4.47, above ours with is 4.16). They're ranked top 10 in Ortg and Drtg.

Comment

• dwayne casey is proving that he is not the coach for this team...

Yo Fam, Check the Flex..Raptor Squad With Luke Walton as The Coach.....

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          Really? Boston and Indiana scare the hell out of me in a playoff series.
                          Indiana definitely does because of Paul George. Boston not so much, but I can see them being a challenge.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                            dwayne casey is proving that he is not the coach for this team...

Yo Fam, Check the Flex..Raptor Squad With Luke Walton as The Coach.....
                            Dwane Casey is proving this by winning??

Coaches get fired for losing... (Ask McHale)

Unless you think we're championship contenders....then I can see why you think this.

However, you should know that tons of posters still wanted to tank less than a year ago.....

It's okay to give Casey some credit once in a while. (Even if it's just during the regular season - roast him in the playoffs)

We're tied with Cleveland for most wins (15) in the Eastern Conference and currently sitting 3rd (better than most predicted - especially after a tough road schedule to begin the season).

Missing 2 of our starters (Carroll playing hurt when he was even playing)

No credit? Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptors 9 losses puts them 4th tied with Miami. Raptors have the most game played

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Dwane Casey is proving this by winning??

Coaches get fired for losing... (Ask McHale)

Unless you think we're championship contenders....then I can see why you think this.

However, you should know that tons of posters still wanted to tank less than a year ago.....

It's okay to give Casey some credit once in a while. (Even if it's just during the regular season - roast him in the playoffs)

We're tied with Cleveland for most wins (15) in the Eastern Conference and currently sitting 3rd (better than most predicted - especially after a tough road schedule to begin the season).

Missing 2 of our starters (Carroll playing hurt when he was even playing)

No credit? Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I totally think he deserves credit for regular season wins, I just think that it has at times cost playoff wins last year and probably this year. Also his coaching in playoffs has been mediocre at best.

Plus, I just think that if you don't have a top 6ish coach and you are trying to compete in the playoffs, you should be looking for such a coach. Casey certainly isnt a top tier coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X