#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    That doesn't look completely true. I just looked at the passes made stats. Lowry is a distant 1st, then Cory is far above DeMar at 2nd. DeMar is a bit higher in 3rd than Carroll, who makes passes at around the same rate as Scola, Patterson... and Jonas.

I don't know what that would mean.

http://stats.nba.com/team/#!/1610612...ort=PASS&dir=1
    Most of JV's passes tend to be defensive-rebound-pass-to-guard or receive-pass-at-top-of-arc-and-pass-to-other-guard. Not a lot of playmaking opportunities.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Man, tonight's loss is on Casey. JJ, CoJo and 2Pat looked totally disengaged on defense the moment they got into the game. BeBe was working his butt off, got 8 minutes. Kept the starters in way too long at the end of the game.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Man, tonight's loss is on Casey. JJ, CoJo and 2Pat looked totally disengaged on defense the moment they got into the game. BeBe was working his butt off, got 8 minutes. Kept the starters in way too long at the end of the game.
        Ridiculous. Bebe got three fouls in those 8 minutes. Patterson was just off. Did you see those passes ... think they were scripted by the coaching staff?

They lost a game. Big deal. Players didn't have it, it appeared. Oh - and Indy's pretty good.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
          Ridiculous. Bebe got three fouls in those 8 minutes. Patterson was just off. Did you see those passes ... think they were scripted by the coaching staff?

They lost a game. Big deal. Players didn't have it, it appeared. Oh - and Indy's pretty good.
          They really arent. Just like Celtics, Mavs and Hornets arent that great. They all have pretty good coaches who are making the garbage they have better over 82 games

Comment

• This was horrible and Casey fully deserves to be called it on this one, particularly not pulling the plug with 8 or 6 or 4 minutes to go when it was clear they were done

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              They really arent. Just like Celtics, Mavs and Hornets arent that great. They all have pretty good coaches who are making the garbage they have better over 82 games
              Right again, of course. Pacers SUCK! - especially that George guy. He fools a lot of people tho'. Thanks again, Dude!

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                Right again, of course. Pacers SUCK! - especially that George guy. He fools a lot of people tho'. Thanks again, Dude!
                They have George and cast offs. Early in the season when they were playing small they looked like garbage, Vogel figured stuff out. Caseys Raptor have made no progress since the first game of the season

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  They have George and cast offs. Early in the season when they were playing small they looked like garbage, Vogel figured stuff out. Caseys Raptor have made no progress since the first game of the season
                  True. Vogel, Stevens and Carlisle are superb. Casey is lightyears away. He's never going to be as good as those guys.
                  MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                    This was horrible and Casey fully deserves to be called it on this one, particularly not pulling the plug with 8 or 6 or 4 minutes to go when it was clear they were done
                    Casey's likely got his next contract on the back of his mind, trying to squeeze as many wins as possible. This is what happens with a lame duck coach. Masai bears some responsibility there.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Casey's likely got his next contract on the back of his mind, trying to squeeze as many wins as possible. This is what happens with a lame duck coach. Masai bears some responsibility there.
                      I don't think he's dumb enough to think regular season wins are going to get him a new deal. I don't know why he didn't put in the bench sooner but I doubt it had anything to do with his contract.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                        I don't think he's dumb enough to think regular season wins are going to get him a new deal. I don't know why he didn't put in the bench sooner but I doubt it had anything to do with his contract.
                        Ok, he's dumb for different reasons then, lol.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          Perhaps he is thinking that he wont be back either way, so padding his W/L record on the resume for his next interview.

Who knows what the man thinks really. Other than a strong desire to go to Narnia, don't really know what happens in that head of his.

Last edited by Axel; Tue Dec 15, 2015, 12:25 PM.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Perhaps he is thinking that he wont be back either way, so padding his W/L record on the resume for his next interview.

Who knows what the man thinks really. Other than a strong desire to go to Narnia, don't really know what happens in that head of his.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Last edited by Dwane Casey; Tue Dec 15, 2015, 12:55 PM.
                                We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

Working...
                                X