#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    The damage control has started. Windhorst is a Lebron apologist extraordinaire.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...ng-david-blatt
    Huh? Not the way I read it at all. Undercutting/ignoring/disrespecting his coach on multiple occasions per Windhorst.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Huh? Not the way I read it at all. Undercutting/ignoring/disrespecting his coach on multiple occasions per Windhorst.
      My mistake... browswer cache problem ..

This is the article I was looking at..from one of the beat writers in Cleveland.
      http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....rt_maj-story-1
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) — LeBron James says he was as "surprised and caught off-guard like everybody" by the firing of Cleveland Cavaliers coach David Blatt, who took his team to the NBA Finals last season.
        James says he agrees with general manager David Griffin's assessment that the Cavs aren't as connected as they need to be to chase a championship. James says it's not his concern that there's a perception he was behind the decision to fire Blatt, who was 83-40 in two seasons and has the Cavs atop the Eastern Conference.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Well he obviously can't say he was behind it. Bad for his reputation.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            Could you exaggerate any more?
            That truth

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXOyb-lT8I&t=3m3s

Can you imagine anyone ever saying this kinda stuff about Casey?
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXOyb-lT8I&t=3m3s

Can you imagine anyone ever saying this kinda stuff about Casey?
                Dude... you're talking about the best coach in the NBA and easily top 5 in NBA history like of course nobody is going about Casey like that.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Dude... you're talking about the best coach in the NBA and easily top 5 in NBA history like of course nobody is going about Casey like that.
                  I get this. I'm not expecting Casey to be Pop, but my point was more that Casey doesn't even play our rookies and D-League guys.

Part of the reason every time someone leaves the Spurs, they have another guy to fill the void, is because every guy on their roster plays.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I get this. I'm not expecting Casey to be Pop, but my point was more that Casey doesn't even play our rookies and D-League guys.

Part of the reason every time someone leaves the Spurs, they have another guy to fill the void, is because every guy on their roster plays.
                    Yeah, but that's pretty unique to the Spurs. Nowhere else in the NBA does it really happen, and the fact that every single other team wants to copy the Spurs, and yet still fails, shows how hard it is. You can see it in managing minutes as well. Every team wants to rest players for games like the Spurs do, and yet no one else does it. The Spurs are a unique organisation and you can't really fault the Raptors for failing to emulate them.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      Woj has a serious anti-lebron bias in his columns, for the record.
                      JWash wrote: View Post
                      I'm always very skeptical of Woj articles. I 100% believe all his breaking news on twitter and what not, but his reporting/opinion articles can be very sketchy.

He also has a long-standing hatred of/beef with LeBron James. He's basically never written anything positive about him, but written tons of negative articles about him.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1205...ets-his-scoops

Feel free to read the whole article, it goes into further detail than what I quoted.
                      Yeah I know he's not 100% objective in his articles but still, I enjoy someone willing to throw rocks at the throne.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Come on now. Casey is getting great production from his top young players, and coping with injuries - Next Man Up. Admittedly, he doesn't really do "garbage time" except in rare situations like last night, but there are many reasons a coach be averse to getting their rookies in to garbage it up. Regardless, Powell and Bebe, and Bennett to a degree, look well-prepared to step in when needed. Bruno and Delon could do the same in a pinch.

People are a little too fixated on minutes with rookie development. Pops doesn't force-feed them minutes either. It's a process - one that seems to have gone quite well for Ross and JV, though they did have the benefit of minutes on a team lacking depth.

Comment

• Dwayne Casey named Eastern Conference coach of the Month for January 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Can't blame Casey when his team comes out with no effort

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                              Can't blame Casey when his team comes out with no effort
                              exactly, not even Greg Popovich can control this.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                Can't blame Casey when his team comes out with no effort
                                peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                                exactly, not even Greg Popovich can control this.
                                where there is a will...

Comment

Working...
                                X