#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I think it's just a slump too. One of the most successful parts of the current team is that this is exactly the type of slump they've been able to avoid the past few seasons, never losing more than a couple games at a time before returning to winning. But injuries + a mid-season dip can happen to anyone, even good teams.
    Happened to the Cavs. It can happen to anyone, but even then, some of Casey's terrible coaching decisions recently have been glaringly obvious. Benching JV in the 4th in the Wolves game for example.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Happened to the Cavs. It can happen to anyone, but even then, some of Casey's terrible coaching decisions recently have been glaringly obvious. Benching JV in the 4th in the Wolves game for example.
      Funny that you mention the Cavs, yet they fired their coach for it last year.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Raptors have played 15 games in the last 24 days. Raptors lead the league in games played in 2017. Thats with 2 of thier top 3 most important players being in and out of the lineup. Relax!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Feb 10, 2017, 01:24 PM.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          It's an all or nothing vote compadre. Is it a slump and we'll get past it or is it something more?
          Fine, you force my hand. Slump it is.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Fine, you force my hand. Slump it is.
            What kind of poll would allow you to waffle on the fence?

Picking a side is important

#TeamEdward
            #TheDressIsWhite&Gold

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

What kind of poll would allow you to waffle on the fence?

Picking a side is important

#TeamEdward
              #TheDressIsWhite&Gold
              "On a scale of 0-10, how concerned are you with Casey's coaching (0 being not concerned at all, 10 being very concerned)?"

I'd vote for the letter D, for Doesn't Matter, since Casey survived much worse coaching fiascos than this.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                "On a scale of 0-10, how concerned are you with Casey's coaching (0 being not concerned at all, 10 being very concerned)?"

I'd vote for the letter D, for Doesn't Matter, since Casey survived much worse coaching fiascos than this.
                Casey may survive his errors, but will the team?

Comment

• S@$t, they should fire Masai ujiri with Casey, what has he done this year and last year 2 improve them for championship.. Absolute d&$k..same team..do something..I don't care about just making the playoffs,we're past that..how about trying beat Cleveland or trying 2 win championship, how is that Cleveland always does something and tries 2 position them self 2 win..luxury tax don't matter, just win baby..Maybe Ujiri should stop using blackberry and switch 2 iPhone and get some deals done..DO SOMETHING!!!
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Raptors have played 15 games in the last 24 days. Raptors lead the league in games played in 2017. Thats with 2 of thier top 3 most important players being in and out of the lineup. Relax!

I thought you wanted Patterson traded because he couldn't hit open shots and had no chance to be a starter in the NBA.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Last edited by golden; Fri Feb 10, 2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Always have been "concerned"....Casey seems to have "favorites" and favors them over results.

ie/ when he used to play Barg over Davis, Carroll over Johnson and now Powell and how the heck is Delon getting no minutes at all?! I don't want to hear the bs excuse of his injury because we already have Sullinger dragging his big butt everywhere and then of course is illogical decision to bench JV or completely ignore him in the offence when he's red hot

I mean really think if we just consistently looked for JV and what a difference it would make for us if he was playing near those Playoff series level and couple that with Powell taking Carroll's minutes and Delon helping actually distribute the ball and rebound as a back up...We would still lack the interior defence but I would bet our record would be better by at least 6+ games from what it is right now. Not to mention if we never put Siakam in the starting line up. How is an entire board of people (and other chat forums) can see the obvious yet Casey is oblivious?!

I know there's zero chance he gets fired because "continuity" is Masai's "organic growth" but I also have to say that I'm not sure which coach could step in today and be the right fit. I just wish the media would hold Casey more accountable and also Masai. I mean really if I was Masai I would be quite annoyed to be drafting and see that my picks don't get any burn when the players ahead of them are easily worse than them. Masai needs to do something.

Comment

Funny that you mention the Cavs, yet they fired their coach for it last year.
                          Good point. How did that work out?

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                            Good point. How did that work out?
                            Would be nice to have a LeBron James on this team.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Would be nice to have a LeBron James on this team.
                              True. But seeing a problem and addressing it does seem to be possible mid-season.

I don't see how more of the same is going to benefit us. Casey isn't going to change. We need change. Not sure why when we're slowly advancing toward an iceberg we can all see why we wouldn't consider turning.

I'd be all for an interim coach. Casey needs to go. I'm so fucking tired of him.

I wish we could have plucked Vogel when he was available? He so clearly out coached Casey. But of course after that run Casey was gonna get a new contract. Ironically we only won that series because his whipping boy owned the series. He got extended, DD got paid. Lowry, Masai and the whole team got the gorilla off their back.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                I thought you wanted Patterson traded because he couldn't hit open shots and had no chance to be a starter in the NBA.
                                I do. When patterson is your 3rd most important player your not that talented of a team. I like I've said Raptors arent as deep as people think.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X