• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    I'd certainly interview him
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I mean, he's pointing at the same thing as God Popovich is, how can we lose
    Who are you guys talking about? i'm talking about Pop by the way. Can we still interview him even if he's already employed by another team?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Who are you guys talking about? i'm talking about Pop by the way. Can we still interview him even if he's already employed by another team?
      Probably not, but this guy looks like him and seems good with young impressionable basketball players

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This is the guy i want to be coaching the Raptors next.

https://twitter.com/TheVertical/stat...18339106578434
        lewro wrote: View Post
        I'd certainly interview him
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I mean, he's pointing at the same thing as God Popovich is, how can we lose
        I'd interview both Messina and Udoka if possible. I'd also give Obradovic a call overseas and gauge his interest.

If none of those guys I'm ok with a more off the radar pick....

Hard to be sure without a name, but I do not want a re-tread. If it would be someone like a Woodson or McHale, then no thanks...

*this would all be in the summer...unlikely we could do better than an internal promotion mid-season. Probably Rex. Maybe give Stackhouse a random shot as I think it would be easier to keep and demote him if you bring someone new in the summer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• This is exactly my thoughts on FireCasey:

Comment

• Obradovic is interesting.

Comment

• David Blatt anyone?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ekoreen/status/831927811136962560
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

David Blatt anyone?
                  Apparently he has a really big ego and thought in Cleveland that just because he won Euroleague titles his players should respect him, and there were other concerns about his character.

Comment

David Blatt anyone?
                    I wouldn't even mind Stackhouse. Beggars can't be choosers

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      I wouldn't even mind Stackhouse. Beggars can't be choosers
                      This. I wouldn't mind Stack either.

Comment

• I would be fine with Stack as interim.

Honest question - how do you guys get an informed handle on potential coaching candidates? Most of the names tossed around, I don't watch these guys' teams at all. I have no idea if they're good coaches or a good fit for this team. I might like how they're described by a quick Google search, but that's about it.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• joseph was a huge positive last year before being casey-fied. Sullinger was a stopgap because we struck out on all PF options 2 summers running, not because Masai wasn't trying. And, now he's got the guy he wanted at a bargain, in theory.

Carroll was fucking dumb. but he in theory should have been exactly what casey needed.

Meanwhile Masai got Patterson for Gay, got 1st rounders for Bargnani, Norman, got Lowry's head out of his ass for at least a couple years and re-signed him, got JV at a bargain.

Koreen, wtf man. you don't even have a job to protect, why are you shilling for Dwane?
                          Last edited by KHD; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            This is exactly my thoughts on FireCasey:

If it's true that Casey has "lost the room", then fairness should not be factored into the decision. It's all about minimizing any further damage from here on out.

FWIW, I'm not certain he's lost the room yet, but I think we're only 2-3 more ugly losses away from it.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              If it's true that Casey has "lost the room", then fairness should not be factored into the decision. It's all about minimizing any further damage from here on out.

FWIW, I'm not certain he's lost the room yet, but I think we're only 2-3 more ugly losses away from it.
                              Especially with Ibaka.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Not sure if losing Lowry isn't the same thing as "losing the room"

Comment

Working...
                                X