No announcement yet.

Should We Bring Amir Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scola's slowness or Amir's constant limping and spraining? I'll have to take the Scola...Sry Amir lovers

Comment

• Yes, we should since we won few rings with him in the line up. Move on people.

Comment

• I think he should sign back with us next summer for the vet. minimum!

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          I think he should sign back with us next summer for the vet. minimum!
          Only for that amount I guess. I know we have huge sentiment for him (rightfully so!), but only buckets he gets this season are easy layups when defence just forgets about him, because they didn't pay any attention to him. It would be his 14th season, so I guess his only value would be veteran leadership, that we don't lack anymore. I'd much rather buy a 2nd rounder like GSW did and this way resupply our bench. Quick look at our salaries suggest we lose FVV, Nogueira and Bruno next season, so barring any trades (which are unlikely this season), bigger priority seems to be 3rd point guard than 5th big.

Comment

• Majesiu wrote: View Post
            Only for that amount I guess. I know we have huge sentiment for him (rightfully so!), but only buckets he gets this season are easy layups when defence just forgets about him, because they didn't pay any attention to him. It would be his 14th season, so I guess his only value would be veteran leadership, that we don't lack anymore. I'd much rather buy a 2nd rounder like GSW did and this way resupply our bench. Quick look at our salaries suggest we lose FVV, Nogueira and Bruno next season, so barring any trades (which are unlikely this season), bigger priority seems to be 3rd point guard than 5th big.
            Those guys are all minimum contracts at best so we can keep them if we want to.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Those guys are all minimum contracts at best so we can keep them if we want to.
              I’d love to keep FVVfor the minimum but I’d bet he gets a better offer.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
              X