Harrison Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison Barnes

Y'all should know by now how big of a H. Barnes i am. I think this guy has star potential. He's got all the tools to be a good one. And he's the type of player that Masai should be targeting. A young, underachieving young player with star potential.

2 good articles on Barnes.

Mamba Mentality

I don't know what it would take, but I'd love to see Barnes on the Raptors. I think he'd be a great fit.

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
      I don't know what it would take, but I'd love to see Barnes on the Raptors. I think he'd be a great fit.
      My guess is a lot. I'll bet the whole league's gunning for him. You'd have to be blind not to see the parallels between him and Harden.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Sorry Jimi, I must be blind. Two players, different sizes, and different positions. One is left handed and the other is right handed. No knock on Barnes but Harden is older and much more accomplished and has a beard.
        Last edited by stretch; Sat May 23, 2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

24pts 7reb. The guy completely took over the game in the 4th when Klay got hurt.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
          X