NBA Final 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I think there should be spots for events in the city instead, as not everyone can get downtown that easily.
    Not sure I understand what you mean?

Those are all spots in the city, though they are also downtown which is very easily accessed by Subway or streetcar.

Comment

• 'Merica.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Not sure I understand what you mean?

Those are all spots in the city, though they are also downtown which is very easily accessed by Subway or streetcar.
        1. Etobicoke

2. Downtown Core

3. Scarborough

4. North York

Does that make sense at all?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          1. Etobicoke

2. Downtown Core

3. Scarborough

4. North York

Does that make sense at all?
          Ah I follow. Like the #MyNorth Sport Chek campaign. Personally I'd rather see one massive gathering, over 4 smaller ones.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Ah I follow. Like the #MyNorth Sport Chek campaign. Personally I'd rather see one massive gathering, over 4 smaller ones.
            Me too, but it would be fun to see how far out our community as Raptor fans is.

Plus, a meet-up needs to occur one day IMO. Like... if we can arrange it withe the staff... placing us all who comment often on the podcast one time to discuss stuff?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
            X