Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Lou's 19.9 PER will be hard to replace.
    Not really. Scoring the basketball efficiently is the least of the Raptors' problems. This isn't a knock on Lou but his strengths don't help address the Raptors' weaknesses

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Who is our bench now :

Wright (PG)
      Ross (SG)
      JJ (SF)
      2PAt (PF)
      Biymbo ( C)

That is considering we don't get anything from Bebe and Bruno
      Well... Until second notice, PPat is a starter. I think Ross will produce more off the bench, but I wouldn't bet on it, because betting on Ross' performance is not a wise move in any situation. Just as I wouldn't bet on Delon Wright stepping in and putting a good performance right out of the gate, even if he came to the league as a senior. So yeah, our bench will take a hit this year most likely. But I like that we're going to be giving minutes to young guys, that can only help our future, since fighting for the title is not a realistic goal.

Comment

• we use that same 7m on COJO and that is an upgrade to our ball movement and defense
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ...our bench really sucks now...
          No new friends (c)

Comment

• MoscowRussia wrote: View Post
            ...our bench really sucks now...
            we aren't done yet
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• lou bailed the team out by chucking and hoping he can outscore all the points the defense is giving up. he was a crutch who hid a lot of terrible basketball. now, Casey has to put together a semblence of a gameplan on O and D or the Raptors are going to lose a ton. lou outscoring the other teams bench isnt a playoff winning strategy

Comment

• Good. Guy obtained individual success in a contract year while hurting the team, overall. Lakers with Kobe, Young and Lou should be a treat to watch.

Comment

• I forgot Young was there....

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post

Maybe his comment was for a different scenario
                    Nah, he's just wrong.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Good. Guy obtained individual success in a contract year while hurting the team, overall. Lakers with Kobe, Young and Lou should be a treat to watch.
                      7 sec or less offence doubt the Lakers shot clock ever sees single digits all season

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        7 sec or less offence doubt the Lakers shot clock ever sees single digits all season
                        Don't scare Hibbert, he will never even reach the paint on offense if that's the case.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                          Don't scare Hibbert, he will never even reach the paint on offense if that's the case.
                          forgot about Hibbert. hell never cross half-court

Comment

• Nick Young and Lou and Kobe on the same team lol! oh boy!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://instagram.com/p/4xRpvnsqF7/
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Casey is crossing his legs awkwardly thinking about a small ball lineup of Russell, Lou, Clarkson, Young, and Kobe.

Comment

Working...
                                X