Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebrian wrote: View Post
    At this point can we all just agree this guy is terrible as a whole? When we consider all the pieces -- what this team desperately needs; what we hoped to attain when we signed him vs what he actually provides; his is-it-his-knee-or-something-else, etc, etc.

I can't sit here and say I expected a top 5 or even top 10 SF, but I just randomly pulled up some stats on SF's this season, and Carroll consistently ranks in the bottom third or even bottom *sixth* in the league in several statistical categories. I don't really feel the need to back this up with numbers. Just go have a look, or better (worse?) yet, watch him play. Carroll is just awful at this point, and when you consider salary and how many years left.. that is enough to make a man (Masai?) blush.

Can we also get the announcer to stop introducing him as JYD 2.0? This guy needs a new name. 2.0 usually means an upgrade. I feel this is a disservice to the original Raptor JYD Jerome Williams, and if we're being honest, the late great *original* another-one-bites-the-dust JYD.

Perhaps we can use the year instead -- JYD 2017. Sometimes newer models of cars are worse than their predecessors.
    If he's hitting 3s (pretty big 'If', needs to get back above league average), he's not all that bad for us.

Comment

• The important thing to remember about Carroll is that at least he's not Chandler Parsons with that max contract.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
        At this point can we all just agree this guy is terrible as a whole? When we consider all the pieces -- what this team desperately needs; what we hoped to attain when we signed him vs what he actually provides; his is-it-his-knee-or-something-else, etc, etc.

I can't sit here and say I expected a top 5 or even top 10 SF, but I just randomly pulled up some stats on SF's this season, and Carroll consistently ranks in the bottom third or even bottom *sixth* in the league in several statistical categories. I don't really feel the need to back this up with numbers. Just go have a look, or better (worse?) yet, watch him play. Carroll is just awful at this point, and when you consider salary and how many years left.. that is enough to make a man (Masai?) blush.

Can we also get the announcer to stop introducing him as JYD 2.0? This guy needs a new name. 2.0 usually means an upgrade. I feel this is a disservice to the original Raptor JYD Jerome Williams, and if we're being honest, the late great *original* another-one-bites-the-dust JYD.

Perhaps we can use the year instead -- JYD 2017. Sometimes newer models of cars are worse than their predecessors.
        JYD Vista. The buggy Windows upgrade that slowed down your system, when it wasn't crashing it.

Comment

• A truly hate seeing Carroll out on the court.

We 100% need to amnesty this man because Casey is too big of a fucking idiot to stop playing him.

Comment

• Demarree caroll is a scrub I would rather have James Johnson.

Comment

• He can't shoot well enough - black Kyle Korver my ass!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                He can't shoot well enough - black Kyle Korver my ass!
                Did he say Kyle Korver?!

He meant Hedo Turkoglu.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  He can't shoot well enough - black Kyle Korver my ass!
                  Wait maybe he mixed up the nicknames and meant junk kyle korver black dog 0.2
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DeRozan is more of a "JYD" than Carroll.

That is saying something.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      DeRozan is more of a "JYD" than Carroll.

That is saying something.
                      2 summers ago (and even all through his first injury recovery) I was so excited for this guy and what I thought he'd add to our team. What a dissapointment. It's like unwrapping a Christmas present and you open it and it's a ps4, but then you open the box and it's just socks inside. And not even Nike socks, just a 2 pack of Hanes from wal mart
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        2 summers ago (and even all through his first injury recovery) I was so excited for this guy and what I thought he'd add to our team. What a dissapointment. It's like unwrapping a Christmas present and you open it and it's a ps4, but then you open the box and it's just socks inside. And not even Nike socks, just a 2 pack of Hanes from wal mart
                        Free Agency can be like that....

Raps and Mavs who both went after wings that summer got damaged goods in Carroll and Mathews...
                        And beyond the table thumping of Celtics fans.... is Al Horford really giving the Celtics 30 Mil a year worth .. can anyone ?
                        Well maybe Durant...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Carroll's struggling.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Carroll's struggling.
                            Yes he is.. but no more than Ppat who is not having a year to write home about. Same for Corey Joesph.

On a lesser scale Bebe Noguiera has not taken his game a level up and may have nonchalanted his way out of town.

Its not just Carroll.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Carroll is the worst though.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Carroll is the worst though.
                                By a mile

Comment

Working...
                                X