Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    He better work Magic cause if doesn't this is a bad signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We need rebounding badly

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
      I hope we are not seriously considering playing him at the four!!!
      Of course not, JJ will play the 4 and Carroll will play the 5.

Casey loves small ball too much lol
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't think we can sign him for max now so...
        Get rid of JJ, Ross and Luke Ridnour and you find the extra $8m you need to sign LMA and still be technically below cap to keep the below-cap exception available.

Comment

He better work Magic cause if doesn't this is a bad signing

It's been pretty widely regarded as a great signing. Carroll is really freaking good on both ends of the floor, and he filled a huge need. Don't see any way it's a bad signing.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Knowing how to play basketball as a player's best trait has poor marketability in this league. LOL

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
            He's a quicker smaller 2Pats with better instincts.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              It's been pretty widely regarded as a great signing. Carroll is really freaking good on both ends of the floor, and he filled a huge need. Don't see any way it's a bad signing.
              Small ball can't compete in the playoffs we all know this so if we don't address rebounding expect the same result next season

Comment

Small ball can't compete in the playoffs we all know this so if we don't address rebounding expect the same result next season

Carroll is an excellent rebounder, so, good signing?

Comment

• Not wnough

Comment

JJ is a good wing rebounder too. the problem is the scrambling pulling bigs out of position or forcing guards boxing out forwards

Comment

We just spent $60 mil on a small forward. And didn't solve the small ball problem that is bad. Now we may have 1 more move maybe

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        JJ is a good wing rebounder too. the problem is the scrambling pulling bigs out of position or forcing guards boxing out forwards
                        Ty ^

Comment

Not wnough

Well, we're still missing a starting PF, whom I'd assume could rebound. Carroll is a way better rebounder than Ross, so we are already better at rebounding.

Comment

We just spent $60 mil on a small forward. And didn't solve the small ball problem that is bad. Now we may have 1 more move maybe

We desperately needed a starting SF, and we got one who is great at defense, rebounding, and shooting. Carroll isn't a small ball SF (like Ross), he's a true SF that can even D up on some PF.

Comment

We desperately needed a starting SF, and we got one who is great at defense, rebounding, and shooting. Carroll isn't a small ball SF (like Ross), he's a true SF that can even D up on some PF.
                              He is good for his position $60 mil is a overpaying and unless we get another piece it will not change anything next year

Comment

He is good for his position $60 mil is a overpaying and unless we get another piece it will not change anything next year

It's $60M over 4 years, stating the whole value of the contract just looks weird. $15M per year, that's what he costs. It's looked at as a good deal everywhere I've seen. It's right around what Middleton got, and less than Kawhi got, which makes sense to me.

Can't say how things will be next year until we address starting PF, but we're are a whole lot better at SF than we were with Ross.

Comment

Working...
                                X