Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    actually he said hopefully .... long pause...it was a positive check up.
    I am so confused as to why they act like they don't know anything. Hopefully? What do you mean by that? It's either it went well or it didn't. It's actually so frustrating how extra they are being about this whole thing. Just keep it real.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I am so confused as to why they act like they don't know anything. Hopefully? What do you mean by that? It's either it went well or it didn't. It's actually so frustrating how extra they are being about this whole thing. Just keep it real.
      I read it as him almost saying he would hopefully be back soon, but catching himself and going with the standard non-answer instead.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        I read it as him almost saying he would hopefully be back soon, but catching himself and going with the standard non-answer instead.
        Well HOPEFULLY you're right. Lol. I guess I just want to know what's going on and this organization since Masai has taken over is tight lipped to the point when it's just ridiculous in my opinion. Everyone else when their key player gets injured, gives you a timetable of when they will be back and keeps you updated on how close that player is to coming back. Like it's not that serious. Butler goes to his doctor to get a second opinion and you hear the results of that check up. Demarre goes and you get a hopefully. Everyone's acting like they have no clue about anything and they don't keep in touch with Demarre or the medical staff. Masai keeps saying ask the medical staff because they will know more. Well bring them out for the media to ask them then, since you supposedly know nothing lol. So annoying.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Well HOPEFULLY you're right. Lol. I guess I just want to know what's going on and this organization since Masai has taken over is tight lipped to the point when it's just ridiculous in my opinion. Everyone else when their key player gets injured, gives you a timetable of when they will be back and keeps you updated on how close that player is to coming back. Like it's not that serious. Butler goes to his doctor to get a second opinion and you hear the results of that check up. Demarre goes and you get a hopefully. Everyone's acting like they have no clue about anything and they don't keep in touch with Demarre or the medical staff. Masai keeps saying ask the medical staff because they will know more. Well bring them out for the media to ask them then, since you supposedly know nothing lol. So annoying.
          You ever played poker?

Or to put it another way, Ujiri plays chess while they're playing checkers.

These are rules or combat man. The art of war. You find it frustrating, he doesn't care.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            You ever played poker?

Or to put it another way, Ujiri plays chess while they're playing checkers.

These are rules or combat man. The art of war. You find it frustrating, he doesn't care.
            If we find it frustrating the other teams must find it doubly so.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I don't think we've heard anything in the way of a timetable for his return because I don't think there is a definitive timetable in place as of yet, and it's not any more complicated than that. They need to see how he progresses through the next step of recovery - playing game speed w/ contact - before they'll have a better idea of his return date.

Making up a return timetable now just puts unnecessary pressure on the situation. And for what - To appease the fans? The same ones who will turn around in two weeks and get upset DC didn't return on his arbitrary return date? I'm fine with the silence, and trust that they're doing everything possible to have Carroll up and running at full speed for when the playoffs start.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                I don't think we've heard anything in the way of a timetable for his return because I don't think there is a definitive timetable in place as of yet, and it's not any more complicated than that. They need to see how he progresses through the next step of recovery - playing game speed w/ contact - before they'll have a better idea of his return date.

Making up a return timetable now just puts unnecessary pressure on the situation. And for what - To appease the fans? The same ones who will turn around in two weeks and get upset DC didn't return on his arbitrary return date? I'm fine with the silence, and trust that they're doing everything possible to have Carroll up and running at full speed for when the playoffs start.
                You're right. I know this is probably the best thing.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post

As long as the silence isn't indicative of setbacks.

Either way, we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• demarre carroll set for late march return, according to TSN's josh lewenberg

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      demarre carroll set for late march return, according to TSN's josh lewenberg
                      Thank God!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jlew1050/status/709504511329607682

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          The only thing that's weird is in Josh's piece it says the organization isn't as optimistic. Why wouldn't they be optimistic? Is Demarre trying to come back too soon again? Did the doctors not actually clear him? Like what would be the reason.

Comment

The only thing that's weird is in Josh's piece it says the organization isn't as optimistic. Why wouldn't they be optimistic? Is Demarre trying to come back too soon again? Did the doctors not actually clear him? Like what would be the reason.
                            The answer is in the next paragraph
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• He comes back on the 26th @ NOP I think

and on the 28th he faces KD and the OKC Thunder in Toronto
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Good. We'll need all hands on deck for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X