No announcement yet.

Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He needs to try underhanded free throws or something. His whole game is fast-twitch, energetic intensity and his shooting stroke is the same way. Not quite ideal lol
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      He needs to try underhanded free throws or something. His whole game is fast-twitch, energetic intensity and his shooting stroke is the same way. Not quite ideal lol
      He's improved his FT shooting a lot this season. Nowhere near necessary for him to try underhanded free throws.

Comment

• If LAL won the lottery and was willing to trade Simmons and a future pick for JV, I'd probably consider it. They'd have the cap space to do the trade out right.. Simmons could fit well next to Biyombo in the starting unit. Get another prospect/pick as well.

Doubt Lakers would do it though considering that was the package Cleveland gave up for Love.

Comment

• 21 games as a starter.

29.5 mins

7.0 PTS, 12.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, .536 FG, .618 FT
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Biz has been fantastic. He deserves a ton of credit. But I don't think it means we can afford to trade JV. Maybe we trade him, but for a significant upgrade that can really elevate the team now. You don't trade him so you can afford to pay Biz. It would be great to be able to keep him but if he commands a healthy raise, which seems likely, you learn to live without.

I'm pretty convinced we have a solid opportunity to be a damn good ball team for the foreseeable future. And I see JV as part of that. He is still very young and continuing to improve. We've seen glimpses of the DD/JV PnR and I think that can be very good for the team going forward. As Lowry starts to decline, Derozan will at his best, and JV just coming into his own. If we go forward making smart decisions, with good roster balance, good drafting and avoid terrible contracts, I think the team can be a player in the East for quite sometime.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              21 games as a starter.

29.5 mins

7.0 PTS, 12.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, .536 FG, .618 FT
              He's the Raptors 3rd most consistent player this year. You know what you're going to get from him night in night out.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                He's the Raptors 3rd most consistent player this year. You know what you're going to get from him night in night out.
                And what is that? He's had 14 games of 4 rebounds or fewer. So not that. 15 games with no blocks. He's been held to two points or fewer 19 times.

What is he consistent at? I like what he's brought off the bench a lot, but he's one of the least consistent players on the team.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  And what is that? He's had 14 games of 4 rebounds or fewer. So not that. 15 games with no blocks. He's been held to two points or fewer 19 times.

What is he consistent at? I like what he's brought off the bench a lot, but he's one of the least consistent players on the team.
                  "you say he's inconsistent, what is he inconsistent with?"
                  -Dwane Casey, probably.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

He's prob talking about defense. Not that I agree with him
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      "you say he's inconsistent, what is he inconsistent with?"
                      -Dwane Casey, probably.
                      Lol you can really hear him saying that.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He's a must sign player IMO, they have to find a way to keep him...for the right price. Not only does he bring great defence and rebounding but he also brings a toughness to this team. He's the perfect locker room guy, and he's 23 (presumably lol).

This is what I would like to see. Move TRoss and Bebe via trade, and bring back less salary, and resign Byombo. Develop Powell and Wright with Ross's minutes. Hopefully one of them can consistently knock down the 3.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          He's a must sign player IMO, they have to find a way to keep him...for the right price. Not only does he bring great defence and rebounding but he also brings a toughness to this team. He's the perfect locker room guy, and he's 23 (presumably lol).

This is what I would like to see. Move TRoss and Bebe via trade, and bring back less salary, and resign Byombo. Develop Powell and Wright with Ross's minutes. Hopefully one of them can consistently knock down the 3.
                          moving ross on a salary dump to keep bismack biyombo is rob babcock levels of idiocy.

if ross goes it's for a legit PF

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            moving ross on a salary dump to keep bismack biyombo is rob babcock levels of idiocy.

if ross goes it's for a legit PF
                            ummmm I think you over estimating Ross's value. I'm not saying a complete salary dump, get value back, but have enough disparity in salary coming back that you could resign Byombo.

Comment

• Depends on how much you think BB is going to be getting on the open market.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                ummmm I think you over estimating Ross's value. I'm not saying a complete salary dump, get value back, but have enough disparity in salary coming back that you could resign Byombo.
                                We have very few shooters, and shooters have very high value on the open market, and we'll have next to no cap space to get them. Ross is one of only two guys on our roster(Lowry is the other) who can hit above the break 3s at a high rate.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X