No announcement yet.

Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry just won conference player of the week but biz was apparently a nominee too! Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Kyle Lowry just won conference player of the week but biz was apparently a nominee too! Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He did grab 25 rebounds in one game.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          He did grab 25 rebounds in one game.
          oh im ok with that! its just pretty impressive for the guy whos just been a fringe player for the most part.

Comment

• Not really a big surprise.....

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Biz with another great game. He's averaging 11ppg 15rpg 3bpg and is shooting 71% from the field the last 4 games. And oh he gives you terrific defence, ELITE rim protection + great leadership. This is the type of player you win with.

Hehe, better we win come April then TRex!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Not really a big surprise.....

108.7 when Scola and Bismack are on the floor together. 110.0 when Scola, DeMar and Bismack are on the floor together.

Almost like there's other factors than just JV versus Bismack!
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  108.7 when Scola and Bismack are on the floor together. 110.0 when Scola, DeMar and Bismack are on the floor together.

yes but this is toronto. where everyone loves to elevate one guy and create shit. been happening for 20 years. you can never have two players play the same position, one has to be your favourite.

Comment

• What's really funny is lately we are seeing Scola have a bit of a resurgence playing beside Biyombo, which of course is where he always should have been playing, though off the bench and not starting beside him.

The less funny bit is I can see JV coming off the bench beside Patterson for a few games when he returns, and when - shock! - JV and PP have success while BB and Scola continue to be alright, Casey will see that as a reason to keep JV on the bench and BB in the starting lineup, even though swapping them (and the PF's of course) would likely have even better results (and would build our success around two guys who will be here next season, not two guys who likely won't be) for all the players involved and for the team as a whole.

Oh, well.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      What's really funny is lately we are seeing Scola have a bit of a resurgence playing beside Biyombo, which of course is where he always should have been playing, though off the bench and not starting beside him.

The less funny bit is I can see JV coming off the bench beside Patterson for a few games when he returns, and when - shock! - JV and PP have success while BB and Scola continue to be alright, Casey will see that as a reason to keep JV on the bench and BB in the starting lineup, even though swapping them (and the PF's of course) would likely have even better results (and would build our success around two guys who will be here next season, not two guys who likely won't be) for all the players involved and for the team as a whole.

Oh, well.
                      I was thinking about that recently and I can so see that happening as well. SMH.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I got a DRTG of 106.3 for BB/Scola. Why the difference?
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          I got a DRTG of 106.3 for BB/Scola. Why the difference?
                          I get that as well when I use stats.nba.com, the other numbers were from nbawowy.com. Guessing the difference has to do with how different sites calculate possessions.

My point, though, was that there may be other factors in the difference between Bismack and JV defensively. I simply don't buy that there's a massive gap between the two on that end.

Comment

I get that as well when I use stats.nba.com, the other numbers were from nbawowy.com. Guessing the difference has to do with how different sites calculate possessions.

My point, though, was that there may be other factors in the difference between Bismack and JV defensively. I simply don't buy that there's a massive gap between the two on that end.
                            There are definitely other factors I don't think BB is leaps and bounds better than JV on D (although he definitely is better), but maybe we should start applying that to all players and not just the ones we like or want to portray favorably.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                              There are definitely other factors I don't think BB is leaps and bounds better than JV on D (although he definitely is better), but maybe we should start applying that to all players and not just the ones we like or want to portray favorably.
                              You know, as tired as you claim to be about me saying negative things about DeMar, you don't have to passively aggressively take shots at me saying things about DeMar in a thread that has nothing to do with DeMar.

Comment

You know, as tired as you claim to be about me saying negative things about DeMar, you don't have to passively aggressively take shots at me saying things about DeMar in a thread that has nothing to do with DeMar.
                                I'm not even just talking about DeMar I'm talking in general.

People do it for every player on the team except Lowry/CoJo who generally don't get attacked. Point out one stat that makes them look bad without looking at context or examining why they might be bad in that category.

Comment

Working...
                                X