Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    I like Bismack a lot. I like his toughness his rebounding... I even enjoy drawing comparisons to Ben Wallace myself sometimes.. but if you truly think he's on par with him defensively, I'm going to have to walk you through some statistics.
    I don't think his on par yet. All I'm saying is that he has the potential to be that realm of player.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      I like him too but watching him and his impact on oiffense really can't be captured by numbers
      Bball ref or NBA.com Raptors D is about the same as Dallas which is amazing when looking at the rosters.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I don't think his on par yet. All I'm saying is that he has the potential to be that realm of player.
        He has REALLY bad hands

Comment

He has REALLY bad hands
          You do know that Wallace averaged 5.7 points for his career on .474 from field right? Ben Wallace was barely involved on offense throughout his career.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I like him too but watching him and his impact on oiffense really can't be captured by numbers
            Raptors hurt everyone's efficiency..

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I get what you're saying.. but when people say Bruno isn't actually on KD's level, nobody responds "well, Bruno isn't that far away" lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Raptors hurt everyone's efficiency..

I get what you're saying.. but when people say Bruno isn't actually on KD's level, nobody responds "well, Bruno isn't that far away" lol
              You guys act like Ben Wallace is a hall of famer but his not. His just another very good player.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You guys act like Ben Wallace is a hall of famer but his not. His just another very good player.
                DID you just say that? WOW
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Okay see, this is where we should all just part ways and call it a night. Dikembe Mutombo was just inducted into the HOF for being a "very good player". Him and Wallace share the NBA record for most Defensive Player of the Year awards.

Comment

• Wallace holds 5 of the top 10 DBPM single season records. And to just say hes just another very good player is just wrong. Ben Wallace was the best defender ever!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Wallace holds 5 of the top 10 DBPM single season records. And to just say hes just another very good player is just wrong. Ben Wallace was the best defender ever!
                      Wallace had 0 impact offensively but his D was game changing. Biyombo has a negative impact offensively and provides OK defense

Comment

Wallace had 0 impact offensively but his D was game changing. Biyombo has a negative impact offensively and provides OK defense
                        First JV is a better defender and now his OK on D? Lol
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Wallace holds 5 of the top 10 DBPM single season records. And to just say hes just another very good player is just wrong. Ben Wallace was the best defender ever!
                          Not a fan of DBPM (see: Gary Payton).. and 'best defender' is pretty subjective, but he's definitely a top 5 defender all time.

Comment

• Ben Wallace has 2137 block, 7038 defensive rebounds

Dikembe Mutombo has 3289 blocks, 8551 defensive rebounds
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• BB first 4 years 443 blocks

BW first 4 years 303 blocks
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• To me Mutombo is the best defender
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X