Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Only on offence. Both Bebe and BB are superior than him on D. It's not hard to be really efficient when your playing in a drive and dish system with our backcourt. BB is shooting .595 from the field as starter and Bebe is shooting .824 from the field.
    The reason Bebe and Bismack have such high offensive efficiency is because their shot totals are tiny and they are almost exclusively dunks. While you could say, thats playing in their role, I would argue that it has a harmful effect on spacing the floor/keying in on or star perimeter players.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Sample size, man. Bismack is shooting .488 on the season. Bebe has taken 17 shots total this season.
      And it feels like 16 of them have been catching lobs, lol.

Comment

Sample size, man. Bismack is shooting .488 on the season. Bebe has taken 17 shots total this season.
        That's my point when you play with a backcourt like Lowry/DD the bigs get so many more easier shots. Your right Jv is still out for another 2 and half weeks. By than we should have a pretty good sample size but, if things continue the same way than Masai has pretty good problem on his hands.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          That's my point when you play with a backcourt like Lowry/DD the bigs get so many more easier shots. Your right Jv is still out for another 2 and half weeks. By than we should have a pretty good sample size but, if things continue the same way than Masai has pretty good problem on his hands.
          You said that we could trade JV because Bebe/Bismack are good enough, I pointed out that it's in an extremely small sample, and you think I somehow confirmed your point?(By the way, of the 3 centers, Jonas has the best Drtg and Ortg)

Also, they're all 3 the same age, so Bebe's room to grow argument applies to Jonas as well.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Beastmack Biyombo.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Played his butt off tonight. Too bad we couldn't of pulled off the comeback.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• chr1s1anl wrote: View Post
                played his butt off tonight. Too bad we couldn't of pulled off the comeback.
                18rebs 7 blocks!

Beastmode for biz tonight
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  18rebs 7 blocks!

Beastmode for biz tonight
                  Made a statement against his old team

Comment

• At the very least, Biyombo's trade value is trending upwards from "non-existent" to "hmmmm, he'd look good on my team".

Comment

• THA CHIEF DOES NOT PLAY!!!

BIZZY BISMACK BIYOMBO HAS BEN WALLACE INTIMIDATION WHEN HE STEELY EYED

YALL SEE BISMACK WAG THE FINGA AFTER A SHUTDOWN BLOCK

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        At the very least, Biyombo's trade value is trending upwards from "non-existent" to "hmmmm, he'd look good on my team".
                        I think I see him making better choices with shots and his team-mates finding him in better situations. His FT and shooting numbers are actually moving closer to alignment.

Anyone agree - and encouraged by this (in addition to his raging defensive and "awesome team-mate" presence)?
                        Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Fri Dec 18, 2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                          I think I see him making better choices with shots and his team-mates finding him in better situations. His FT and shooting numbers are actually moving closer to allignment.

Anyone agree - and encouraged by this (in addition to his raging defensive awesome team-mate presence)?
                          I'd be more encouraged if he wasn't hitting a career best FT. Numbers are likely to drop closer to the norm eventually.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Guy is playing well enough that Patterson should be starting beside him, can't figure out why that hasn't happened.
                            Indiana has been playing great and Cj miles came off the bench for lavoy Allen, but we can't make an adjustment.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                              Guy is playing well enough that Patterson should be starting beside him, can't figure out why that hasn't happened.
                              Indiana has been playing great and Cj miles came off the bench for lavoy Allen, but we can't make an adjustment.
                              Please, NBA teams don't make adjustments

Comment

The relentless optimism of certain parts of the fanbase is at the same time amusing, impressive and frustrating.

Bebe has had a few good games, but he's not suddenly the second coming of Moses Malone. Bismack has been good at filling a void while Jonas is out. This doesn't mean we should suddenly trade Jonas, who was fantastic before the injury and makes our team a lot better when he's on the floor. It means we have depth and Bismack and Bebe are both good depth guys on great contracts.
                                After an initial burst of optimism about both (when Biz was signed, and then recently; when Bebe first saw action), I think everyone agrees with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X