Everything Cory Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    So we've got Cojo coming from the Spurs, Carroll coming from the Spurs 2.0...here's to hoping Masai's master plan is to emulate those teams and we begin installing some similar offence.
    ball movement ball movement ball movement
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      I'm not someone who would expect a Christmas card from DeRozan but even I would give him enough credit to label as starting SG.
      Not as long as he's missing 10 shots per game.

Comment

• People were worried about the rookie being buried on the bench before this signing.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          People were worried about the rookie being buried on the bench before this signing.
          Rookie should be getting his minutes in the DLeague anyways.... barring injuries.

This DLeague team is the best thing to happen since Isiah Thomas stepping through the Raptor logo.

Comment

Rookie should be getting his minutes in the DLeague anyways.... barring injuries.

This DLeague team is the best thing to happen since Isiah Thomas stepping through the Raptor logo.
            Come on, Zeke stepping back out was important too.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
              Not as long as he's missing 10 shots per game.
              That seems like an odd metric for judging starters on ... especially considering Russell Westbrook missed 13 shots per game last year ...

Comment

I still think Ross gets moved for PF help and CoJo/Wright are your bench 1 and 2 interchangeably.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  I still think Ross gets moved for PF help and CoJo/Wright are your bench 1 and 2 interchangeably.
                  Do you think that will work though? I just feel there isn't enough shooting there and I'm not quite feeling us relying on a rookie if we're trying to be a playoff team that gets past the first round.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I don't think Ross gets moved yet. His value's pretty low, and we have no idea how Wright will respond to the NBA. Makes sense to keep Ross around, for depth's sake.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Do you think that will work though? I just feel there isn't enough shooting there and I'm not quite feeling us relying on a rookie if we're trying to be a playoff team that gets past the first round.
                      We don't have many tradeable assets outside of Ross.

From the moves Masai has made, this team is in win now mode, which likely means KL and DD are here to stay.

Unless Masai did something massive like

KL and 2017 pick from LAC to Denver for Faried and Lawson.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                        Mills was coming off an injury.
                        That's explained in the 2nd article I posted. Not really my point -- I never said he was better than Patty. The first article is from before last season, the 2nd was written before the playoffs. All I was showing was his progression as a player, and that Spurs fans acknowledged his improvement.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          People were worried about the rookie being buried on the bench before this signing.
                          Yep if you are under the age of 25 Casey buries you on the bench in favor of Veterans. Let's not forget that this team goals have not changed ( making the playoffs ) so you do expect a quick hook for Delon Wright by Casey when he will make rookie mistakes out there.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            We don't have many tradeable assets outside of Ross.

From the moves Masai has made, this team is in win now mode, which likely means KL and DD are here to stay.

Unless Masai did something massive like

KL and 2017 pick from LAC to Denver for Faried and Lawson.
                            I don't think we're in win now mode, I think we're in develop-a-winning-culture-while-accumulating-assets mode. Just like Houston before the Harden deal. I think Masai will be very unwilling to move picks/young players (which Ross still is) to pick up vets, unless it's a steal.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              I don't think we're in win now mode, I think we're in develop-a-winning-culture-while-accumulating-assets mode. Just like Houston before the Harden deal. I think Masai will be very unwilling to move picks/young players (which Ross still is) to pick up vets, unless it's a steal.
                              Yeah, I agree with your assessment.

I think if Ross is moved it's for another young player though. Like TJones. (I keep beating that drum)
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• @JimiCliff

I dont think Ross gets moved either.

Despite his faults Ross still is a very good three point shooter. Next season if we ask him to just shoot and not to drive and put him in a position to succeed he still may live up to expectations. Also he is cheap and we have control.

Comment

Working...
                                X