X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    Still hurts me to this day we didnt get Vince and Tracy together -- could have had at least one championship by now.
    If there was ever the window to win it was the 2005-2006 season. Both Vince and Tracey would have been in their prime and if they had a competent GM could have assembled a strong team to beat young D-Wade and aging fat Shaq.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Still hurts me to this day we didnt get Vince and Tracy together -- could have had at least one championship by now.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    If Vince was ever out there for a game winning shot in the post season at this stage, Casey should be fired and Masai should be shot
    Vince is still clutch and still good 3 point shooter. He could be used in situations like the Lakers and Spurs did with Robert Horry, a player that wasn't very good but was effective in spurts and clutch shots.

Also its tiresome to blame the player that misses the final shot without blaming the entire team or the coach for not playing well enough for 48 minutes that allowed the other team to squeeze you like that in the end.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    If Vince was ever out there for a game winning shot in the post season at this stage, Casey should be fired and Masai should be shot
    You put Vince, Kyle, DeMar, Serge, and Fred (or CJ) out there in a short clock situation, and anybody leaves their man, the Raptors win. Vince carries a lot of cachet. Nobody is leaving Vince to double and Vince can still shoot or put the ball on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Last edited by Zainab; Sun Feb 11, 2018, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Two-years-ago-Vince would have been good to have. He won't make much impact at this point given his decline and the Raptors' depth, but the storyline would be nice. He's not a better 3 pt shooter than miles and he's not a better defender than Powell.
    One game winning shot is all we need from him. I think he's got at least one left.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    That said -- sick effing photo

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Had to look it up again, you're right that's a fastbreak oop that missed badly, he went sailing across the baseline and landed on his face.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    That photo is iconic but I don't think he was even close to completing it lol

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Vince did do this to the Cavaliers once before so you never know:

Is that shot the best Vince dunk photo of all time? I don't even know how it's physically possible to do that without a trampoline.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Two-years-ago-Vince would have been good to have. He won't make much impact at this point given his decline and the Raptors' depth, but the storyline would be nice. He's not a better 3 pt shooter than miles and he's not a better defender than Powell.
    But he's a better all around player than either guy in short spurts. Situational, injury insurance, break glass in case of emergency. It only works if he's ok with wild minute fluctuations game to game imo- excepting some DNPs

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    And Vince has played some PF in SAC this year. It’s gone badly, but hard to blame that on Vince at the 4 - almost every look has been bad for SAC this year. They are bad.
    Everything they touch turns to shit. With that said

How ridiculously ironic would it be if the kings (of all teams) turned Bruno (of all people) into a good pro

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    I'd take Vince over Beli any time.Sac city has to buy him out and he has to ask them to do this.If he is motivated enough this would be a perfect fit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X