No announcement yet.

Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He apparently wasn't cut, after all. Just left off the playoff roster, but it still part of the club.

But really a distinction without a difference. He still sucks.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Money isnt everything in life Hotshot. This kid dedicated his life to something and will go down in history for his ineptitude in that field. I dont think Id be able to handle that mentally.
      This read like an insult, then you realize his name his actually Hotshot, lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Money isnt everything in life Hotshot. This kid dedicated his life to something and will go down in history for his ineptitude in that field. I dont think Id be able to handle that mentally.
        Dedicated his life ? I think that is the problem he didn't dedicate his life .... Maybe he was a big body that made him cruise through all the levels of basketball prior to the NBA and when he got to the NBA just being a big body wasn't enough ..

He is a bust but what went wrong is a story that can be written or explained ... I followed him since he was 15. He carried a Canadian youth team to a unexpected bronze finish ... He was a highly rated HS player and it didn't translate to the NBA ..

Could it be jumping from different High Schools and only 1 year at the NCAA is a factor .. Never one coach in one place for a long period of time ...

Look at Kelly Olynyk .....he red shirted in the NCAA and then played 4 years of NCAA basketball and now he is a rotation player in the NBA ... Maybe if Anthony Bennet played 3 or 4 years of NCAA basketball he may have had a different journey in the NBA ..

Saying all that ... Very few get to say they were a number 1 pick in a NBA draft and nobody can ever take that from him ..
        Last edited by guyroch; Wed May 3, 2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X