Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the Timberwolves better than you predicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the Timberwolves better than you predicted?

Towns has been doing very good recently and Andrew has done fairly well asfter a bad beginning because of pain. As a whole how do you think they are doing?

rightsideup wrote: View Post
    Towns has been doing very good recently and Andrew has done fairly well asfter a bad beginning because of pain. As a whole how do you think they are doing?
    They are as what we thought: not terrible considering their talent level. They will finish 8-10th in the lottery. To make it to the next level, they must ship out Rubio, and try another head PG. Their team is not tough enough yet.

Also they must get rid of Babcock from their front office. He's just making their team lose just being there and casting bad Voodo magic

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
      They are as what we thought: not terrible considering their talent level. They will finish 8-10th in the lottery. To make it to the next level, they must ship out Rubio, and try another head PG. Their team is not tough enough yet.

Also they must get rid of Babcock from their front office. He's just making their team lose just being there and casting bad Voodo magic
      I disagree on Rubio. He's the perfect guy to run their offense and help bring along the young players. Hell he's only a year and a half older than Delon Wright.

They'll be the next OKC-type annual contender two years from now.

Comment

Ricky has been hurt so often it is hard to envision how good he can be he has shown signs of improving his jump shot and is a phenomenal creator and digs in on defense and is only exposed on that end by the ultra quick fellow's

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          I disagree on Rubio. He's the perfect guy to run their offense and help bring along the young players. Hell he's only a year and a half older than Delon Wright.

They'll be the next OKC-type annual contender two years from now.
          I really like what the Wolves have been doing. They've done it right.
          They've got some great young talent, combined with some great vets to bring along the young guys.. I mean having Garnett in KATs ear everyday is priceless. Even a guy like Kevin Martin can teach Wiggins so much.

That said, I think they need to be bad for one more year though, and draft smart one last time. I think they'll be tempted by the weak West to try and make the playoffs, but I think that would be unwise.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            I really like what the Wolves have been doing. They've done it right.
            They've got some great young talent, combined with some great vets to bring along the young guys.. I mean having Garnett in KATs ear everyday is priceless. Even a guy like Kevin Martin can teach Wiggins so much.

That said, I think they need to be bad for one more year though, and draft smart one last time. I think they'll be tempted by the weak West to try and make the playoffs, but I think that would be unwise.
            They are trapped like the Raptors were. They can't tank hard enough to get a decent pick <7. They'll probably get late lottery regardless of what they do

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              They are trapped like the Raptors were. They can't tank hard enough to get a decent pick <7. They'll probably get late lottery regardless of what they do
              They are not trapped, they have 2 potential top 15 players on their roster. One or two shrewd moves away from contention in 2 years.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Their FO has to get with the times. Saunders was never a believer in the 3pt shot. They really need 3pt shooting to allow Wiggins and Towns to flourish.

Pops doesn't like the 3 either, but he still made sure to have good 3pt shooters on his roster.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I need a refresher on who is actually making player acquisition decisions now

Comment

Working...
                  X