Da Finals - Who Ya Got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ogi wrote: View Post
    Scouting report is let draymond shoot threes. Then he goes and hit 5 of them.
    They've been leaving him a bit TOO open on a few
    OG is our king

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
      Scouting report is let draymond shoot threes. Then he goes and hit 5 of them.
      is the scouting report also to give up 50 backdoor cuts per game and have an offense consisting of iso jumpshits by lebron and irving?

Comment

Comment

Warriors are demoralizing the cavs. It would be a pretty shitty feeling losing 3 straight NBA finals for LeBron.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
            is the scouting report also to give up 50 backdoor cuts per game and have an offense consisting of iso jumpshits by lebron and irving?
            No but having to respect his shot will mess up your defense particularly if your defense isn't exactly stellar in the first place.

Comment

well i think it's pretty clear that the eastern conference remains a total joke.

get rid of conferences.

Comment

Poor fuckers
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This is fun to watch, isn't it?

I don't care for the Warriors but it's nice to see LeBron lose... Again.

Comment

Stupid cavaliers should've just let us go through. I think we could've at least kept it within 20.

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
                      Stupid cavaliers should've just let us go through. I think we could've at least kept it within 20.
                      No man good thing we didn't get through golden state would have probably 50 pieced us 4 games. Lol imagine kyle and demar trying to score on klay igudala and Barnes. It would be pretty ugly.

Comment

• Like I said before, this Warriors team is an all time great team. So none of this shocks me. They're in a different level. Still boggled my mind that people counted them out vs OKC lol smh.

The Warriors are doing to the Cavs what the Cavs did to the Raptors in the ECF.

Question, could the Raptors w/ Millsap beat this Warriors team 4 times in a 7 game series?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Like I said before, this Warriors team is an all time great team. So none of this shocks me. They're in a different level. Still boggled my mind that people counted them out vs OKC lol smh.

The Warriors are doing to the Cavs what the Cavs did to the Raptors in the ECF.

Question, could the Raptors w/ Millsap beat this Warriors team 4 times in a 7 game series?
                          No to your question....but should beat the Cavs in 6-7.

The Warriors are too deep, well coached and have the unique set of bombers no one else does. Thats called a disrobing. I dont believe a Lebron team has ever been beaten as badly.

Comment

• after they win this they could/will be considered the best basketball team in the history of the nba. record amount of wins, two easy rounds of playoffs, a conference finals win after a 3-1 deficit, and champions. maybe in a sweep. anyone comparing themselves to these guys is going to be left wanting.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              after they win this they could/will be considered the best basketball team in the history of the nba. record amount of wins, two easy rounds of playoffs, a conference finals win after a 3-1 deficit, and champions. maybe in a sweep. anyone comparing themselves to these guys is going to be left wanting.
                              Nah. Jordan's Bulls team was better.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                No to your question....but should beat the Cavs in 6-7.

The Warriors are too deep, well coached and have the unique set of bombers no one else does. Thats called a disrobing. I dont believe a Lebron team has ever been beaten as badly.

i agree with this. millsap, this year, at the 4 and we beat indy faster. maybe even match up with detroit. we beat miami faster. so we enter the cavs series fresher and more talented and maybe with home court advantage.

i also think we bulldog the cavs to a series on pride.

Comment

Working...
                                X