X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    wasn't jared a pedo ...?
    Quick search:

Jared Fogle -- who was beaten by a prison inmate -- has learned revenge is best served cold ... and is doing just that at the prison cafeteria.

We've learned the former Subway pitchman was assigned cafeteria duties at Federal Correctional Institution Englewood. His principal duty was serving sandwiches at the end of the line. Our sources say prison officials were privately giggling over the irony.

The problem ... inmates felt Fogle was getting celebrity treatment with a cushy job, and especially after he was beaten up in January, so officials decided to move him from the inmate cafeteria.

Fogle's fellow inmates can't be happy about this ... he got what you might call a promotion. Now he's serving food at the correctional officers' cafeteria, which has higher-end food, including steaks.

It's unclear if Fogle gets to eat the food he now serves ... better than a footlong, right?
    http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/23/jared-...ia-job-prison/

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      I'll I got 2 say is..he can't b worse than James Johnson..The guy wasn't a professional,was not in shape,didn't give a s@!t, so coach casey didn't play him. Pretty simple solution,u want get paid,get in shape and play ure arse off, he got more talent than biz, so it's all up 2 him,however I'm not up an arms when it comes 2 signing him,sure it's good deal,but it ain't a championship deal,mehhh...
      What is all this james johnson made up shit that you're spewing like it's facts?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        I'm really interested to see if Biz is able to have the same impact with his new team, or if he is going to follow in the foot steps of Lou/GV and decline a bit. I'm starting to feel like our system much like that of the Spurs is able to get the best out of players.
        I think it's less to do with specific X's and O's of our system, and just a by-product of Casey trusting them with consistent minutes.

Comment

• Well guys, i like Subway as much as the next guy.... but the bread is full of carbs.

What i will say is this: If you wanna do pizza, go Mediterranean (Spinach, Kalamata Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Feta Cheese).

It's tasty & healthier for you.... you can even add chicken if wanted.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Well guys, i like Subway as much as the next guy.... but the bread is full of carbs.

What i will say is this: If you wanna do pizza, go Mediterranean (Spinach, Kalamata Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Feta Cheese).

When I went paleo for a month we made a pizza crust out of pureed cauliflower, goat cheese and a few other things. It tasted pretty much like any old pizza crust. You could toss on all the ingredients you mentioned and it's even healthier. Eating paleo is a pain though, everything takes so long to make. It's why the experiment only lasted a month for me... Someone like Sully though could hire a chef and eat super healthy without effort.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Well guys, i like Subway as much as the next guy.... but the bread is full of carbs.

Apollo wrote: View Post
              When I went paleo for a month we made a pizza crust out of pureed cauliflower, goat cheese and a few other things. It tasted pretty much like any old pizza crust. You could toss on all the ingredients you mentioned and it's even healthier. Eating paleo is a pain though, everything takes so long to make. It's why the experiment only lasted a month for me... Someone like Sully though could hire a chef and eat super healthy without effort.

You know what's better than all of that, donair egg rolls. Life changing.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Was just about to post this - cauliflower pizza dough, changes life. My wife's been making it lately (not for paleo reasons, just carb cutting) and it's fantastic.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Lol....it's a good thing you don't have to chop down the firewood, build a fire in the outdoor pit ...as the ancestors had to.

Seriously though so many of these diets are unsustainable...for many reasons.
                  Last edited by Bendit; Tue Jul 12, 2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• I went low carb for a year and lost 40 lbs,( thanks to my daughter). That was with eating as much as I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Still make lots of low carb and still don't use sugar and rarely eat anything processed that has it (or glucose/fructose )as an ingredient (ketchup etc). Haven't lost weight since I quit lowcarbing and have to watch my carb portions, but I've only added back a couple of pounds.

Edit: If you do all your own cooking, and actually enjoy eating vegetables, diets are much more sustainable.
                    Last edited by 3inthekeon; Tue Jul 12, 2016, 04:57 PM.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Lol....it's a good thing you don't have to chop down the firewood, build a fire in the outdoor pit ...as the ancestors had to.

Seriously though so many of these diets are unsustainable...for many reasons.
                      Ah mountain man Mediterranean paleo pizza. Even better. Am I allowed a lighter or do I need to light this with two sticks?

Axel wrote: View Post
                      You know what's better than all of that, donair egg rolls. Life changing.
                      It's now on my to do list. Maybe I could wash it down with drugs and whiskey. I'll just dial 9-1 and wait to hit the last 1 just in case.

Comment

• hahaha I love how the Sullinger thread naturally turned into the diet thread

Comment

It's now on my to do list. Maybe I could wash it down with drugs and whiskey. I'll just dial 9-1 and wait to hit the last 1 just in case.
                          Probably not necessary unless you decide to get the "supreme" ones that have pepperoni in them as well. In which case it might not be a bad idea to hedge your bets.

Whiskey is never a bad idea though.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                            hahaha I love how the Sullinger thread naturally turned into the diet thread
                            I'm pretty sure we have a "health and well-being" thread somewhere in the off topic forum too.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              hahaha I love how the Sullinger thread naturally turned into the diet thread
                              This feels right for the Sully thread:

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                I went low carb for a year and lost 40 lbs,( thanks to my daughter). That was with eating as much as I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Still make lots of low carb and still don't use sugar and rarely eat anything processed that has it (or glucose/fructose )as an ingredient (ketchup etc). Haven't lost weight since I quit lowcarbing and have to watch my carb portions, but I've only added back a couple of pounds.

Edit: If you do all your own cooking, and actually enjoy eating vegetables, diets are much more sustainable.
                                if you do your own cooking and enjoy eating vegetables, chances are you don't even really need a particularly special diet, in my experience.

everything in moderation, plus minimize sugar, that's basically all i do.

Comment

Working...
                                X