No announcement yet.

Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From undrafted to a key bench player on the championship run to All-star to getting a max contract. Props to him for securing the bag.

Comment

• now we can move on from this toxic relationship and i would like to thank the community

0 - 2 podcaster vs community

fred saved us from making a horrendous mistake now bobby has to go do his job

Comment

• Yep.

https://twitter.com/ekoreen/status/1...cBCKjzq3g&s=19
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Fred really lives by his motto “Bet on YourSelf”. Emphasis on “Self”.
          Well said.

Most of the Blue Chips Free Agents admitted that they want to feel wanted out there in the open market.

VanVleet has done that perfectly

ESPN now talking that he is the biggest free agent of the offseason

The moment that he turned down the $114 million deal, fired his agent and changed representation to Rich Paul with a massive clout plus all that season long media tour and his selfish performance on the court….

all in his “bet on himself grand plan”

Good Riddance in Texas !

edit: by the he is way below a blue chip free agent buy maybe that is what he is referring to himself
          Top 50
          Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Fri Jun 30, 2023, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• You wanted Kennard and Boston?

I'd prefer nothing.

Comment

• Now we can hear about Houstons rookies "Being whoever they want to be" if they start to put the work in lmao

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

You wanted Kennard and Boston?

I'd prefer nothing.
                you could have made smaller trades now that we got gradey we dont need boston i seen potential. but like insaid before real shooters are born and we got one

Comment

• i remember when some idiot here suggested fred might fetch 35 mil AAV on his next contract 2 years ago and everyone thought he was crazy.

thanks fred and good luck in houston

if he though scottie was his biggest challenge yet wait til he gets ahold of the hoops IQ's of jalen green and kevin porter jr, lol

Comment

• So you know what it's time for????

TO MOVE THIS THREAD TO "Let's NBA"

See NOBODY there

#ByeFredThanksForTheChampionship

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                      So you know what it's time for????

TO MOVE THIS THREAD TO "Let's NBA"

See NOBODY there

#ByeFredThanksForTheChampionship
                      amen, he has now been moved to the archive section remeber when lol. “get the that garbage out of here”

Comment

• wow, thats a crazy AAV for Fred...good for him...glad we aren't saddled with that. The page is turning...I'm pumped!!

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I wonder if he views it like in two years the cap will have risen and he can get another two or 3 year deal at around $25M - $30M per year? Would be maximizing the window he can get paid.

Well turns out 3 years but very happy we didnt pay that kind of price for fvv, especially considerig his weak year last year.

Imagine this place would have imploded had the raps signed him at this price.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Well turns out 3 years but very happy we didnt pay that kind of price for fvv, especially considerig his weak year last year.

He played us against them to get the extra year.

Good for him.

But while he dangled us along most of the top PG options signed elsewhere.

Another failure for Bobby and Masai.

Should have known this was coming and signed Gabe Vincent.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

That might have been fun to witness, but agree I would not have wanted Fred at that price.

Comment

• Giving Fred that kind of contract would affect Raptors ability to extend OG and Pascal. It is what it is
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X