Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's "calling out teammates"?

Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Dec 9, 2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• So probably motivating them …trying to be the leader eh?

Comment

• He was responding to a question about Nurse calling out the team and agreed with Nurse. I thought that was pretty clear if you read the tweet and the quote.

Comment

• A good soldier then

…. saying this in good faith lol

Comment

• Comment

• Takes a truly biased approach to see a quote filled with "we" and assume it means "they."
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• From the 538 article, there are 249 players listed (Offensive / Defensive / Total / WAR). Table is sorted by WAR

Cade Cunningham - #215 ( -1.6 / -1.4 / -3.0 / -0.1)
                  Jalen Green - #248 (-5.8 / -3.9 / -9.6 / -2.0)
                  Even Mobley - #77 ( -3.3 / 4.7 / 1.4 / 1.7)
                  Scottie Barnes - #39 ( +1.8 / +0.4 / +2.2 / +2.4)
                  Jalen Suggs - #195 ( -4.8 / +2.8 / -2.0 / 0.2)

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    From the 538 article, there are 249 players listed (Offensive / Defensive / Total / WAR). Table is sorted by WAR

Cade Cunningham - #215 ( -1.6 / -1.4 / -3.0 / -0.1)
                    Jalen Green - #248 (-5.8 / -3.9 / -9.6 / -2.0)
                    Even Mobley - #77 ( -3.3 / 4.7 / 1.4 / 1.7)
                    Scottie Barnes - #39 ( +1.8 / +0.4 / +2.2 / +2.4)
                    Jalen Suggs - #195 ( -4.8 / +2.8 / -2.0 / 0.2)
                    John Collins #7
                    Caruso #9
                    Siakam #189
                    OG #202

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

John Collins #7
                      Caruso #9
                      Siakam #189
                      OG #202
                      This is were anaytic and very high level sports data just lose the plot. Yea Caruso and Collins are 7th and 9th best players at literally anything and both more impactful then OG and Siakam by a wide margin.... Okay
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This is were anaytic and very high level sports data just lose the plot. Yea Caruso and Collins are 7th and 9th best players at literally anything and both more impactful then OG and Siakam by a wide margin.... Okay
                        I don't watch Hawks games so I don't know about Collins but yes Caruso impacts winning more than OG and Siakam. So i'm not surprised he's that high on that list.

Y'all love Lowry so much because he makes "winning plays" right? Caruso is basically Lowry without the consistent offense.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I don't watch Hawks games so I don't know about Collins but yes Caruso impacts winning more than OG and Siakam. So i'm not surprised he's that high on that list.

Y'all love Lowry so much because he makes "winning plays" right? Caruso is basically Lowry without the consistent offense.
                          Second to that, yes, Caruso improved Bulls team defence so much, last time Bulls at Toronto, he won the game.

Comment

Easy to impact "winning" when you play with lebron and AD or demar and lavine.

Gimme 5 og anunobys vs 5 alex carusos and let me know how that game works out for the Caruso crew.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You really can say the Alex Caruso is the 9th most impactful player in the entire league to winning in the NBA with a straight face? Come on... guess he's getting a max contract next then

Comment

They why is lowry ranked below him?
                                and don't forget about the great Isiah harstien tied for 28th with LeBron.

Comment

Working...
                                X