Deal Involving McGrady to the Knicks Now Imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal Involving McGrady to the Knicks Now Imminent

WOW ... talk about a walking disaster the Knicks are right now, but I'm assuming the Knicks are strictly doing this for the $23 million cap relief at the end of this season.

According to multiple sources the Knicks have been trying to trade for McGrady since the summer and a deal btw the two teams is now imminent.
    Considering how well the Rockets have played without any of their stars, any of the names mentioned below going to Houston with maybe the exception of Hughes would help the Rockets quite a bit.

The Knicks would likely throw Eddy Curry into the deal and one of Duhon, Hughes, Harrington or Chandler to sweeten the deal.
    Source - Click here

I could see Harrington and Duhon helping the Rockets, but who's Lebron going to play with in NY? Jordan Hill?

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      I could see Harrington and Duhon helping the Rockets, but who's Lebron going to play with in NY? Jordan Hill?
      Lee, Chandler (if he's not dealt) and Nate?

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        Luring Bosh to play with Lebron might just do it.

Deep down I hope no one will go to New York so it will teach them a lesson.

Comment

What's the lesson? The Raptors have now made two plays in the last four years to clear cap for a rebuild. Are the Raptors any better?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            What's the lesson? The Raptors have now made two plays in the last four years to clear cap for a rebuild. Are the Raptors any better?
            so far no....and if this trend continues...we will have to blow up the team again....

Comment

Working...
            X