Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai presser at 6.15 pm Sportsnet.

Comment

• omg did we just do it? DID WE?! it SUCKS CASEY'S STILL COACH!

Comment

• Seeing a lot of Cory dispatches here. What is the most plausible reasoning why CoJo has been playing like feces for a while now especially compared to last season....offense and defense. He is not a malingerer, he gets his minutes and I have been giving him the benefit of doubt re possibly being injured or in possession of some other malady. But it's been some time and this is also his city...so?

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          That's just not true but I know where that's going to go so I'll just agree to disagree from now.
          No, It JUST IS xD

Comment

• Watch Patterson go to ORL in the off season lol

As aside, it's nice that Ross will get a chance to shine now. I think with how much the game has become a shooting league it won't surprise me if T suddenly is a 18+ppg scorer there if they hand him the starting spot from now on.

Comment

• I have a feeling TRoss will flourish in Orlando .. it sucks to think about, like your ex getting married .. but I'm ok with that. Serge has the potential to completely change this team. And like I said before, he automatically becomes the best defender we've ever had, even if his defense has taken a hit.

Comment

• PS My 2k team suddenly looks more like the real life Raps again! Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  PS My 2k team suddenly looks more like the real life Raps again! Haha
                  I used to only make transactions at the exact point of the season the real Raptors did. I slugged through a whole season of John Salmons, but knew I'd be getting Lou Will when I finished those 82 games. #nerd
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I used to only make transactions at the exact point of the season the real Raptors did. I slugged through a whole season of John Salmons, but knew I'd be getting Lou Will when I finished those 82 games. #nerd
                    You couldn't pay me to do that ... Lol I always go in and make subtle moves; Basically the 'realistic' trades that I would make if I were GM... and for the past couple 2ks, Ibaka has usually been been my 1st or 2nd move. Funny though, they always wanted more than Ross and a 1st for him ... f*cking Masai. Haha

Comment

You couldn't pay me to do that ... Lol I always go in and make subtle moves; Basically the 'realistic' trades that I would make if I were GM... and for the past couple 2ks, Ibaka has usually been been my 1st or 2nd move. Funny though, they always wanted more than Ross and a 1st for him ... f*cking Masai. Haha
                      That's hilarious. My fav part of the deal.

Comment

• Also wondering ... is this our "highest profile" acquisition through mid-season trade (since technically we got VC via Trade)?

I guess maybe Rudy Gay .. or maybe Jalen Rose? Lol
                        This is a big day the more you think about it!

Comment

Also wondering ... is this our "highest profile" acquisition through mid-season trade (since technically we got VC via Trade)?

I guess maybe Rudy Gay .. or maybe Jalen Rose? Lol
                          This is a big day the more you think about it!
                          Truly is a big day. Biggest acquisition when we were actually trying to get somewhere meaningful. Biggest trade since Rudy Gay was incoming and we all know now that was fools gold. Hopefully as beneficial as Rudy Gay OUTGOING

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            Watch Patterson go to ORL in the off season lol
                            yeah. this trade means Patterson isn't coming back next season. Sad to see him go. He was key to everything we did well.

Joey wrote: View Post
                            I have a feeling TRoss will flourish in Orlando .. it sucks to think about, like your ex getting married .. but I'm ok with that. Serge has the potential to completely change this team. And like I said before, he automatically becomes the best defender we've ever had, even if his defense has taken a hit.
                            my question is why he didn't flourish here, despite Casey obviously wanting him in that draft as I recall. He was not on anyone's radar until we called him.

Comment

• I heard Masai is doing a presser right now on Sportsnet, anyone know which one?! lol

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                I heard Masai is doing a presser right now on Sportsnet, anyone know which one?! lol
                                Can someone give me the coles notes? Are we evaluating and growing now? Or Growing and evaluating? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X