Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    I wonder if Serge has a "playoffs gear." If he cranks it up, even a little... He may be even more effective in the slower paced half court game typical of the playoffs.
    He and corey are the only ones who have made an NBA final.

They will be huge. I don't think we are going to play shell shocked first round any more. You can tell the leaders of this team want to win SO BAD.

We lose in 4 to the GSW.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

They will be huge. I don't think we are going to play shell shocked first round any more. You can tell the leaders of this team want to win SO BAD.

We lose in 4 to the GSW.
      Yay?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

GSW lose in 4 to the Raptors.
        Fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          I wonder if Serge has a "playoffs gear." If he cranks it up, even a little... He may be even more effective in the slower paced half court game typical of the playoffs.
          Did you watch him vs gsw last year? He was beastly.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Did you watch him vs gsw last year? He was beastly.
            Theta's what I wanted to hear.

Comment

• Any word on Ibaka's ankle? No ill effects from the Giannis undercut (bitch move)?

I know he finished the game and looked fine, but sometimes things change in a hurry the next morning.
              Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Apr 17, 2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Any word on Ibaka's ankle? No ill effects from the Giannis undercut (bitch move)?

I know he finished the game and looked fine, but sometimes things change in a hurry the next morning.

Comment

Doesn't sound too promising...

Comment

Shit. Our best player in Game 1 goes down with an injury.. of course.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Shit. Our best player in Game 1 goes down with an injury.. of course.
                      Looks like Raptors in 6.

Comment

• Serge saved our asses tonight. Only player that really kept us in this game down the stretch.

Comment

• He hit some crazy shots. He continues this play and issa wrap we got this series

Comment

• After that stretch in the 2nd where he missed 3 shots in a row and turned it over I was screaming to Casey to get him off, but one good thing about him is that he doesn't let a bad first half affect the second half. Great performance in the clutch.

Comment

• Best Raptors trade of all time
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Best Raptors trade of all time
                                Until we make the finals with ibaka its still the trade that sent rudy gay outta town
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X